SOLD *NOS* 7/70 FJ40 PARTS. NOS ONLY. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

F intake - local only.
I would jump it's bones but ordering complete new aftermarket engine. I would like new body stuff, t-case, drive shafts, door rubber, rear hatch rubber, 4-speed transmission, hood bumpers. If you have other NOS 7/70 parts i want to hear about them. Thank you for your reply. That is a nice part you have! Merry Christmas.

It is possible... not probable. Already obtained NOS stuff i could not believe. Has taken a lot of time but worth it. I agree the 4 speed would be another "wonder". It is a wonder i will buy when found. I pay fast with PayPal.
How much are you prepared to pay for an NOS genuine 4-speed?

It is possible... not probable. Already obtained NOS stuff i could not believe. Has taken a lot of time but worth it. I agree the 4 speed would be another "wonder". It is a wonder i will buy when found. I pay fast with PayPal.
Had to park my 40 because the windshield rubber gasket shrunk so bad snow came through, went over my shoulder, and out the hatch! True story. That wasn't why I parked it. It was because at about 45 mph the windshield was about to fall out in my face... it took 4 years to get one (NOS) off ebay for near $500.00. I am so proud of it! 💗💞💕
20211213_185255.jpg

How much are you prepared to pay for an NOS genuine 4-speed?
Spike bought one out of Germany just a few years ago. I have had in my possession and sold in the last decade both an NOS transfer case and just last year, steering box.

I have two NOS windshield glasses. :grinpimp:

Spike bought one out of Germany just a few years ago. I have had in my possession and sold in the last decade both an NOS transfer case and just last year, steering box.
My point exactly... possible but not probable. It happened for you! It could happen for me! 💥

How much for 1?
I will have to look in the daylight tomorrow, but if I remember correctly, one is 65 and older, and the other is 75 and newer. Windshields are not shippable. Ironically, I think the only vendor who is willing to try is in…Oklahoma!😛

Had to park my 40 because the windshield rubber gasket shrunk so bad snow came through, went over my shoulder, and out the hatch! True story. That wasn't why I parked it. It was because at about 45 mph the windshield was about to fall out in my face... it took 4 years to get one (NOS) off ebay for near $500.00. I am so proud of it! 💗💞💕View attachment 2864557
NOTE: The new Toyota rubber makes your fj40 smell brand new inside. Its amazing. Probably smell new for a long time. I never thought about that.

It's like "FJ40 AIR FRESHENER" 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom