Events/Trails Keystone Cruisers Club Activities (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm still interested @Pacer Waiting on one section of rear locker wiring harness, but should have it by then. Otherwise I'll just give it a go with an open diff in the rear.

I'm still interested @Pacer Waiting on one section of rear locker wiring harness, but should have it by then. Otherwise I'll just give it a go with an open diff in the rear.
I won't be able to make it for that weekend. Did the short harness worked ?
I will be there again with kid this weekend. My son's truck has MOMENTUM lockers at this time 😀, let's go Stan

I’m checking, rig should be fine but need to make sure the day is clear with family.

Also weather seems to have taken a turn and is now rain likely. That probably wouldn’t work with us in an open rig. Have to see what shakes out during the week

Any other info on this Saturday? Rausch or Anthracite? I'd prefer to keep it relatively tame for the first run with the rig, but I've been talked into bad decisions in the past! :lol:

@FuglyYota
@PhuckItImDone
@shmukster
@Pacer

Anyone else?

Saturday now looking like worse weather day. Sunday firming up as nicer but cold. Have to watch that and I’m being told I may have a family commitment Saturday.

No go for me.

Maybe it's best to just bag it for this month and shoot for Jan?

Dean and I are pretty much out. After attempting of pulling @Crusha last weekend) Dean's v belt came out on the way home. This morning wanted to replace the belts just to find out the crack separated from the harmonic balancer 😟

CA819C6F-08A0-4B51-B4B7-0FBB7A66CA17.jpeg

Dean and I are pretty much out. After attempting of pulling @Crusha last weekend) Dean's v belt came out on the way home. This morning wanted to replace the belts just to find out the crack separated from the harmonic balancer 😟

View attachment 2863142
Is that a Lexus thing, or does the 80 also have a dampened harmonic balancer?

I remember this happening in the BMW world regularly, you could get a single piece balancer aftermarket.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom