This little piggy didn't come home (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.mtpickettwoodworking.com
Known about this for years. Sitting in a very mossy woods since 2004. I think I remember it was a 74. Crunched right rear quarter , tailgate in a V shape. All the usual rust suspects. I just had to look. And to top it all off, the out of state owner is not interested in selling it. No, I won't ask about selling parts off it. Just saying they are out there, and was a fun outing just to chase it down.

graypig 1.jpg

graypig 2.jpg

graypig 3.jpg

graypig 4.jpg

Known about this for years. Sitting in a very mossy woods since 2004. I think I remember it was a 74. Crunched right rear quarter , tailgate in a V shape. All the usual rust suspects. I just had to look. And to top it all off, the out of state owner is not interested in selling it. No, I won't ask about selling parts off it. Just saying they are out there, and was a fun outing just to chase it down.

View attachment 2849010

View attachment 2849012

View attachment 2849013

View attachment 2849014
Don't know which project he gonna start 1st 😘. Nice set of (guess!) Mirrors you Pervs 🤣🤣🤣😉😂😂🤪😯🤔😒😎

Like I didn't see those mirrors..... I've been on this island for 42 years. Was a landcruiser whore when I arrived. Pretty sure I know about most of them on this 58 sq mile rock. One thing I have learned is to not piss off the guy that is "gonna restore it when his kid is sixteen, or when he retires". Unfortunately this is anything but a 'high desert', and those who hesitate are lost.

I drive past the turn off leading up to this wreck about once a month. One time I even took the turn, went half way to it and turned around, congratulating myself on my restraint. I DO have a great '82 2f with trans and transfer, seats, and all manner of crappy parts from the 79 body I removed to build the foyota jalopy. I haven't actually asked the guy who owns it because....what if he says I can have it cheap? I wonder what it would look like pressure washed with my extra set of 33 9.50 15s mounted, sitting on the deck of my trailer? Run Gary, Run.

I drive past the turn off leading up to this wreck about once a month. One time I even took the turn, went half way to it and turned around, congratulating myself on my restraint. I DO have a great '82 2f with trans and transfer, seats, and all manner of crappy parts from the 79 body I removed to build the foyota jalopy. I haven't actually asked the guy who owns it because....what if he says I can have it cheap? I wonder what it would look like pressure washed with my extra set of 33 9.50 15s mounted, sitting on the deck of my trailer? Run Gary, Run.
I like the 'he who hesitates' line... keep asking 'why'... change it to 'why not'... :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom