Cruiser Crap console no longer available? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I got to put my hands on the one Jimmy bought and it just confirmed it. I still want one of them

Who’s gonna donate one to a fab shop to make some minor changes and copy?

I’m serious.

The cruiser crap console is a incredible console. I think it was underadvertised. It's way better than a tuffy. I looked at a lot of consoles before I selected the cruiser crap. Honestly nothing really compares. It's design could be improved slightly. Mainly it has various parts that can rattle. I foresaw this on mine and added some rubber strips here n there. Very much a bummer the guy isn't making more.

I posted this one up a year or so ago... no interest... So I went on to other projects.

J

CONSOLE.jpg

@srcruiser if there is a que for console you’re selling I’ll respectfully get in line. What color? Thanks
Alex
make your own! I did, it was fun :) I've been using that same console for 11 years, still ticking.

Last edited:
I posted this one up a year or so ago... no interest... So I went on to other projects.

J

View attachment 2849165
I think with slight modification to the mounting points in the vehicle and some work on the console, a Tuffy or something of similar dimensions could be made to have a very good OEM appearance. When I get around to serious interior work on my 62, my current Tuffy will go under the knife so to speak. But something being done in a production aspect I think there would be a legitimate market for.

Who’s gonna donate one to a fab shop to make some minor changes and copy?

I’m serious.

I can pull mine out of the rig and send out to someone to re-create.

-Dave

Has anyone recreated the console? Or Does anyone have one that they want to sell?
I think Jason was considering it before but I think he's too swamped right now from other work to take it on. And I think everyone and their mom on this thread is waiting for one from someone to sell

I sure hope Jason or someone does it. It is buy another one. Here’s the one I just put on my 60. Already knew it was the real deal as both my brothers bought them for their 60’s just before they became non existent

39DD166D-3B64-4677-A72F-01E4B9FFA164.jpeg

ACA7FC5A-AE35-4E4F-8C71-97FF32E31DD9.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom