Body pix (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I absolutely love that hood. Do not change it. Do not remove it. Do not under any circumstances mail it to my house because I will proudly put that monstrosity of (fiberglass?) creative art on my pile of crap cruiser. You sir, are a lucky dude. If I were drinking (more than normal), I would probably solicit you to acquire that hood.

I absolutely love that hood. Do not change it. Do not remove it. Do not under any circumstances mail it to my house because I will proudly put that monstrosity of (fiberglass?) creative art on my pile of crap cruiser. You sir, are a lucky dude. If I were drinking (more than normal), I would probably solicit you to acquire that hood.
They uses the original rust free hood, and fiberglass over it.

Every seat has a butt for it. Every hood has a forty for it. The rear is unique, the front is outrageous. What does the interior look like? Curious minds want to know. This rig is definitely unique.

Every seat has a butt for it. Every hood has a forty for it. The rear is unique, the front is outrageous. What does the interior look like? Curious minds want to know. This rig is definitely unique.
The interior
it is all stock, I think. Never had one before so not super sure about the roll bar. I put the rear lift strut. It even has the rear heater. The only thing is it has a 4 speed from a ‘73-74.

C7CB990D-4FDC-4591-851F-68E3FA9D777D.jpeg

7E1A3D82-9744-4BB6-9836-08A2FF8476F6.jpeg

The interior

it is all stock, I think. Never had one before so not super sure about the roll bar. I put the rear lift strut. It even has the rear heater. The only thing is it has a 4 speed from a ‘73-74.

View attachment 2845979

View attachment 2845980
Even the original steering wheel. Thing runs and drives great! I really hate the home made 4 inch body lift, and that really has to go!
im just a bit bent. When I got it a few months ago, it had a brand new set of BF ATs 33 10.50 15 tires, and as I’m fixing to have the body life taken away, they said there’s no way the 33s will work, so I just had to replace a brand new set of tires, with a brand new set of tires!

Not my 40, just found this on Google, but it looks like there's 4 or possibility more body mounts on the rear. Never replaced my own unfortunately.

fotor_1637784398676.jpg

@cruiserkev ….replace those body mounts. Hands down one of the best “bang for your buck” jobs you can do.

Even the original steering wheel. Thing runs and drives great! I really hate the home made 4 inch body lift, and that really has to go!
im just a bit bent. When I got it a few months ago, it had a brand new set of BF ATs 33 10.50 15 tires, and as I’m fixing to have the body life taken away, they said there’s no way the 33s will work, so I just had to replace a brand new set of tires, with a brand new set of tires!
Those BFG 33x10.5 are on nationwide back order. I bet you could sell them easily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom