Scheel-Mann seats (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

WSOPgold2012

MoxieMan
SILVER Star
Threads
Does anyone have any sharable experience with Scheel-Mann? Curios about Bolster options but the "Vario XXL" is VERY appealing! Thoughts?

vkfgjlso5yzmza74xkci.jpg

"Touring"

sgcdk1wmedgvxnxesbjw.jpg

"Traveler" with larger Bolsters than abv

uuhhmaf1ran6zi3uc5zs.jpg

"Vario XXl"

i think this is the 1!!! Vario XXL Grey Cloth

The center cushions are the our brand new S242 grey checkerboard cloth, with S211 grey leatherette side bolsters.

The black version of this fabric is so popular, that we are now offering it in grey!

The cloth has a nice texture that looks great, but also breaths really well. These have both the heating option, as well as the map net.

Vario F $1799

Heat $139

Map net $59

Each of these seats cost $1997

Arm rests can be added to either side of any seat and are in stock $159 each.

Note: photos are of the standard Vario F. The backrest of the XXL version is three inches taller.

plwhsbajhhx0vzn4i5lm.jpg

ii9k2yoves3shydi7jps.jpg

I have the Traveler F series, they are fantastic seats. Even with the F series which has smaller thigh bolsters, getting in and out is a bit more of a chore than it was with the broken down stock seats, but once you are in the seat they are so comfortable you don't think about how expensive they are.

I have the Traveler F series, they are fantastic seats. Even with the F series which has smaller thigh bolsters, getting in and out is a bit more of a chore than it was with the broken down stock seats, but once you are in the seat they are so comfortable you don't think about how expensive they are.
Awesome! you have sliders?

Sorry, yes I have Trail Tailor sliders. I now use them to get in the rig, where previously to the Scheel Mann's I did not.
Ya..thats basically what I was wondering. If the Sliders help ya get into the rig.

do you remember which brackets youused? I also have an '87
The brackets were the planted seat technology item, purchased through Scheel Mann, the seat sliders came directly from Scheel Mann. Sorry my previous posts were a bit confusing. As I mentioned above, if you still have the heater under the passenger seat, the brackets need to be modified, but it was no big deal. I feel the seats sit about where the stock seats sat height-wise, if anything, maybe a touch lower.

The brackets were the planted seat technology item, purchased through Scheel Mann, the seat sliders came directly from Scheel Mann. Sorry my previous posts were a bit confusing. As I mentioned above, if you still have the heater under the passenger seat, the brackets need to be modified, but it was no big deal. I feel the seats sit about where the stock seats sat height-wise, if anything, maybe a touch lower.
No worries. Appreciate the info. Are you a bigger guy? Im a XXXL guy... curious how they sit if youre a large guy too

No worries. Appreciate the info. Are you a bigger guy? Im a XXXL guy... curious how they sit if youre a large guy too
I am stocky, but not tall. I am about 5' 10" and about 220 lbs. I went with the standard size and am very happy with it. If you haven't already, talk to Toby at Scheel Mann USA, he will make sure you get what you need. According to him, if I were much taller I would want to consider the larger size.

I am stocky, but not tall. I am about 5' 10" and about 220 lbs. I went with the standard size and am very happy with it. If you haven't already, talk to Toby at Scheel Mann USA, he will make sure you get what you need. According to him, if I were much taller I would want to consider the larger size.
right on. I emailed them and asked some questions. Any known discounts? these babies arent cheap lol... I was 220 in kindergarten :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

right on. I emailed them and asked some questions. Any known discounts? these babies arent cheap lol... I was 220 in kindergarten :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I am not aware of any discounts, they certainly aren't cheap, but buy once and cry once. These certainly are not for everyone based on the pricing, but if you are looking for a supportive comfortable seat, you can't beat them. Based on the pricing I am not sure I would do it again, but now that I have them I am certainly glad that I have them.

I have a 80 with a driver vario xxl with slider and armrest, probably the best money I have spent after getting it running solid. I have a bad back and the adjustment range is awesome. The slider is huge in the 80 because of the lack of leg room for a taller driver (6’2”). Toby is out of Portland Oregon who imports them from Germany and will give a veteran discount. You can also buy the planted brackets from them direct for a little cheaper they are a Seattle wa company.

6D92700E-380A-4DC9-AB7C-A832554C99AC.jpeg

321751FE-530C-403E-BBED-212030D13D07.jpeg

B06ED09F-C3A0-4AD9-B4A5-DBA494FF20CE.jpeg

DC5B5F0A-C1D6-4FCF-AD7B-959802D1C842.jpeg

I have a 80 with a driver vario xxl with slider and armrest, probably the best money I have spent after getting it running solid. I have a bad back and the adjustment range is awesome. The slider is huge in the 80 because of the lack of leg room for a taller driver (6’2”). Toby is out of Portland Oregon who imports them from Germany and will give a veteran discount. You can also buy the planted brackets from them direct for a little cheaper they are a Seattle wa company.

View attachment 2837420

View attachment 2837421

View attachment 2837422

View attachment 2837423
sexy seats!!! Would you need/want the XXLs if you were 6'?

Man hard to say I went to there showroom and sat in all the models and the vario is what I felt most comfortable in. You can call Toby he is great
To talk with and can answer all you questions. The other seats where all very comfortable I just liked all the adjustable positions. It is a very tall seat.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom