LX450 3" OME lift. Can it be lowered to stock height with same shocks? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi guys. There's a Lexus LX450 for sale near me for a good price. It has brand new small tires on it and an OME 3" lift.
So, I already own an HDJ81 for off road, thinking of buying this for a winter runner and putting the stock coils back in. Anyone done this?
Will the shocks be too long for stock height and bottom out with regular on road, mostly, driving?
Thanks Guys!

If they are the stsndard 24" ext. nitro charged shocks that come with the 850/863 coils then yes.

Hi guys. There's a Lexus LX450 for sale near me for a good price. It has brand new small tires on it and an OME 3" lift.
So, I already own an HDJ81 for off road, thinking of buying this for a winter runner and putting the stock coils back in. Anyone done this?
Will the shocks be too long for stock height and bottom out with regular on road, mostly, driving?
Thanks Guys!
Good deal in bathurst! If i was closer i would scoop it up

Could always sell the shocks with coils and get new Toyota shocks for cheap.

Reactions: CSA
Thanks for the info guys, I figured they might be too long. The stock shocks are included in the price with the stock coils, maybe they're still usable.

Good deal in bathurst! If i was closer i would scoop it up
btw you're never too far away for a great deal, I bought my last 2 vehicles from Toronto :) The HDJ and my honda crosstour. Only cars that aren't rusted to s*** here are ones that hibernate in a garage for the winter..

btw you're never too far away for a great deal, I bought my last 2 vehicles from Toronto :) The HDJ and my honda crosstour. Only cars that aren't rusted to s*** here are ones that hibernate in a garage for the winter..
I know i bought one of my hdj81 in peggys cove, just a bad timing right now. We should be moving to NS next year with our 2 cruisers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom