Front end Rebuild and brakes front and back (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Who is everyone using for for parts for a front end rebuild and brakes all around? I went to Toyota and all they could get me was one pair of shoes.
6LZAmM1zSZSHsHdF+oqJKg.jpg

Toyota sells it all, you just need to work with the desk person better. Couple options here:

1. Call @cruiseroutfit
2. Hunt the diagrams on ToyoDIY, partsouq, amayama and purchase.
3. Take those part numbers you learned above and purchase on your favorite "parts.toyota.com" dealer.
4. Rely on your local dealer to help you read diagrams.

Acquiring parts today is too outrageously easy. With a tiny bit of effort, you can get most anything you need. If you're lazy and just want someone to do the legwork for you, then call Cruiser Outfitters.

No Brainer, Cruiser outfitters. Give them call they can probably send you everything you need. Fair priced and service second to none.

Toyota sells it all, you just need to work with the desk person better. Couple options here:

1. Call @cruiseroutfit
2. Hunt the diagrams on ToyoDIY, partsouq, amayama and purchase.
3. Take those part numbers you learned above and purchase on your favorite "parts.toyota.com" dealer.
4. Rely on your local dealer to help you read diagrams.

Acquiring parts today is too outrageously easy. With a tiny bit of effort, you can get most anything you need. If you're lazy and just want someone to do the legwork for you, then call Cruiser Outfitters.
I know our local Toyota parts guy well and have bought many parts without a problem in the past. A few weeks ago he put in a larger order and one set of brake shoes came in the next day! After about 10 days and not more parts, he checked again and Toyota canceled all the other parts. My guy at Toyota says its a new system in the last year that will let them order parts but then come to find out they just cancel the order a week or so later.... I guess it could be Covid related????

I'm doing the same work this fall/winter, I hit the easy button and ordered the knuckle rebuild kit and brake parts from Cruiser Outfitters.

You will need to get the 7309 Warn service kit for your Warn hubs somewhere else if you go with cruiser outfitters. The gaskets in their bearing kits are for aisin hubs. I don’t think they offer them separately either.

I know our local Toyota parts guy well and have bought many parts without a problem in the past. A few weeks ago he put in a larger order and one set of brake shoes came in the next day! After about 10 days and not more parts, he checked again and Toyota canceled all the other parts. My guy at Toyota says its a new system in the last year that will let them order parts but then come to find out they just cancel the order a week or so later.... I guess it could be Covid related????
I got the second set of shoes and all 4 drums from Toyota today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom