83320-60041 1968-6/80 FJ55 GAS Fuel Tank Sending Unit Lives Once Again in 100% TOYOTA Genuine Parts KIT Format Plug Play Screws Gasket Wire Sub Harnes (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

C77C0B64-5B1E-40C0-A463-DCAE4C70BC10.jpeg
D58751D5-0718-4F5C-9931-50BBC17F222C.jpeg
327E3C43-7095-411B-BF97-65E53C25DBF8.jpeg
9546162C-5413-4771-9D7D-F02BFF101539.jpeg
4B8458AD-1437-4072-84FE-84344DCD043A.jpeg

UPDATE :

The NEW 100% TOYOTA GENUINE Parts 83320-60041 Reproduction Fuel tank Sender Kits will be listed online parts store some time next 24 Hours

i WILL update this thread soon as it is , also a
FORMAL stand alone FJ55 Forum Classified AD , as this IS TECH Section .............

thanks
matt

1630748164507.png

@ToyotaMatt I have check your website and can not seem to find the listing for the fuel sending unit. Any update as to when it will be available? Cost?

@ToyotaMatt I have check your website and can not seem to find the listing for the fuel sending unit. Any update as to when it will be available? Cost?

YES ,

I BUILK ordered 20pc of the main kit proprietary part the sender it self from japan , they finally arrived Friday via dhl

slow shipping international these days ?

I have been hand making each one since Friday and creating the FULL-ON plug and play kit formats outlined above , i keep good stock on all other included Toyota

genuine parts and the YAZAKI oem Toyota wire sub harness parts too

i plan to list online store later into the night some time

i will also create a simple but formal FJ55 stand alone forum classified ad with a ONLINE store DIRCT HYPER link as oi always do

- also a main general classified section same in kind listing too

i am keenly aware NOT ALL FJ55 owner operators take advantage of our little nitch strand alone BASEMENT location forum ?>

this key point puzzled me for along time in general ?

until i asked around !

folks fj55 are simply NOT aware you all are down here and this special place even exists at all in any way ?

thats a huge shame and a missed opportunity for both them and you , i WILL and plan to change this fact for the better of all who own FJ55

- i will Mention in my own colorful way TECH savey way , HYPER LINKS to FJ55 stand alone forum and a brief " HEY DID YOU all KNOW about this special

place 411 "

i will bet you in short time someone even one person will mention " I had no idea this place even existed till now " :)

time will tell , history will be the judge if my 7th TEq sense is spot on or not ?

anyway , enough chatty matty

soon

i will update this thread after online store listing set up , your not the only folks PM me about this all week too

thanks for reaching out and for your suport too , it means alot to me professionally and indeed personally MY Pipe dreams are well , ?

will make a difference in the FJ55 world and to you directly POSOTIVE @elroberds 😇

, correct FSM by the book progress takes time too .

kindly matt

FJ56 - Copy1231.jpg

Looking forward to this! I need to swap out fuel tanks in my Pig, so it would be nice to start with a new sender unit.

thats the idea Mr. pablo

almost done with the first RUN batch

hang tight , its a insanely BUSY DAY here at the LAB

it seams THANKSGIVING WEEK OFF WORK parts Needs are early this year ?

ODD >>>>>>>>?

Finally caught up with online store shipping and all pending order mri

To Hand-Kraft out the first formal production. Run and batch

Nothing has changed with the master kit plug and play i outline above ..

844319FC-E32A-4D45-8927-D85D532F9482.jpeg
28796F81-86C1-4B90-80D7-1C438C9671F9.jpeg
A878BD18-FB49-4ED0-81B4-1F4196FF6A85.jpeg
805A343D-8C4B-46DA-B049-A065F0026058.jpeg

a few words of wisdom :

i have had this latest pipe dream iron in my fire place of ideas on paper for a few years now , it was not till i had a verified real FJ55 donor existing used perfect still shape to clone by that i could PULL the trigger and make this all happen real time live ...

NOTE : I WILL BE FRANK for the GOOD of the FJ55 Community here , there are indeed other lets just say " name brand VENDORS online " for now that claim to have and sell a correct FJ55 fuel tank sender , even a OEM toyota new / nos one too ?

- The 3 examples of this i came across in my extensive R & D were all TOTAL BULL and incorrect big time !

BOTTOM Line , they Look NOTHING like my PERIOD CORRECT one at all , i clearly POST and SHOW the original DONOR part from a 1978 fj55 i personally pulled that had fj55 stamped on the top too ..

don't be fooled by this in any way .... !

that's is all will comment on this matter , except if you have the burning Desire ?

Pull YOUR verified FJ55 existing one and visually compare mine to any other one anywhere online ?

you will see what i clearly outline above for the Record .....

thanks for reading this statement and caution details

i simply care :)

matt ............

Hi Matt-
Please respond to DM's.

i have been out of town doing the holiday family thing

ALL fuel sending units FJ55 have been shipped and processed

any other orders im pulling a all night'r and the'll be at the USPS BWIU Airport DEPOT at opening bell

that is all ............

thanks

@ToyotaMatt --- here is the fuel sending unit installed on mine. 05/70 production year. Pulled the gauge cluster and cleaned all contacts on the back of gauge and reinstalled in the SOR reproduction panel. I did not drop the steering column and as a result marked up the panel pretty good. Question for others- when you fill your tank to max, does the needle go beyond the full mark or does it stop at the full mark. Matt- after cleaning the contacts on the back it seemed to move the needle a bit further.
55gasgauge.jpg

@ToyotaMatt --- here is the fuel sending unit installed on mine. 05/70 production year. Pulled the gauge cluster and cleaned all contacts on the back of gauge and reinstalled in the SOR reproduction panel. I did not drop the steering column and as a result marked up the panel pretty good. Question for others- when you fill your tank to max, does the needle go beyond the full mark or does it stop at the full mark. Matt- after cleaning the contacts on the back it seemed to move the needle a bit further. View attachment 2871662

well well well ,

it seams each little detail / details matter indeed ! :D

TOTAL KOOLNESS :cool::beer::beer::beer:

- i have had well over 20+ various land cruisers in my life , mostly 40's , currently a 1/79 fj55 , and one fj60 back in t-ten college

- summery :

- ALL FULL gauges stopping points vary a TAD , some go way way into the past F zone , others have only gone up to it ?

- HOWEVER there is a relevant UPDATE here :

- but , IF u have a TOTALLY FULL TANK of GAS right now ?

then the guage is telling the truth in factual reliable readings it appears ..........:)

- NOW , back to the JUICY UPDATE :

i just received this today , seller swore out of a 1/69 USA spec FJ55 , out of ALASKA ?

- it has NO indicator lamps

- DOES have the UNKNOWN BOX thing on back of gauge cluster too like ALL older ones i have seen or understand to have ..........

- i WILL absolutyly make a LIVE bench test video here to CONFIRM what my hours of R-& D and your apparent LIVE REAL TIME Field experience also shows TECH facts

HERE is what i have ?

can others chime in and Help ID PRO date what i say and was told is a 1/69 USA spec . FJ55LG cluster meter ?

Thanks
matt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom