Tuttle 2021 November 4-7th- MSMR (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

2fpower

SILVER Star
Threads
It is time to head to Tuttle and the weather looks to be pretty good.

The club has reserved the entire cul-de-sac of the Fancy Creek Park Park. See map below. This is about 5 miles from the off road park, just North of Randolph, KS.

There is power there, so bring an extension cord and a heating blanket!! Glamping at its best.

I will be there Thursday Evening.

Recall that they have bathrooms at the campground and they added showers last year. Not sure if they close them down for the winter, but we were there about the same time last year and they were operational.

Saturday Night Chili. Pot luck dinner for group. Chili, bowls and utensils provided by club, so bring chili fixings or something else. Post up what your bringing, so we don't end up with 20 boxes of saltines!

@kcjaz posted up they are briniging chips and guac.

I will bring chopped up onions and a bunch of potatoes.

1635783743035.png

I’m planning on attending with the wife, arriving on Friday.

Does anyone headed out have an empty hitch and would be willing to tow out a small 1800 lb camper for me?

Me and my wife plan to be there, arriving Saturday. Will bring corn bread and chips as sides plus a dessert.

I’ll be there plus 2 kids. Arriving Friday, leaving Sunday. We will bring grated cheese and jalapeños.

I'm bringing my wife and youngest son out for the day on Saturday. Can't camp this time but will join on the trails. Not sure how late we'll stay but will bring something to add for the potluck if we decide to stay for dinner.

I'm bringing my wife and youngest son out for the day on Saturday. Can't camp this time but will join on the trails. Not sure how late we'll stay but will bring something to add for the potluck if we decide to stay for dinner.
The wife said we'll be bringing cinnamon rolls.

The wife said we'll be bringing cinnamon rolls.
Well shoot, evidently one of the kids is out of school the next couple days, and me and the other one are going to call in sick Friday. Looks like we'll be out Thursday night and leave Saturday night. @2fpower are there enough sites we can bring our camper out again?

I’ll be bringing a few bags of Fritos to accompany the chilli and other chips out there. Maybe a Box of saltines as well…

Anybody leaving later Friday or early Saturday that could take a delivery of t-shirts with them?

Anybody leaving later Friday or early Saturday that could take a delivery of t-shirts with them?
I’m leaving Saturday morning. I think I’m taking stuff out from @cjmoon Id be glad to take shirts too

Another great event. We had a blast wheeling and hanging out with awesome people.

Got home and went to remove the recovery boards off my rack so I can get into my garage and found my 15 mm wrench in the roof cutter. It road there from my driveway to Tuttle, all weekend and back to my driveway.

AE9132F7-706E-4EA3-BF98-26370A10A803.jpeg

Last edited:
Thanks for letting me tag along and experience wheel’n. The 40 already knew what to do and had been equipped with the OME lift and front and rear lockers, so the 40 was (is) set, me - not so much - but everyone was great.

Thank you to Rob for freeing up an hour to do a pre trip inspection and for Harley, Jeff, Jason, Jack, Mike, Mike, Patrick and Glen for advice along the trails. It all worked out great.

Thanks again!

@1MAC Apparently you need a 15mm wrench to hold your cooler onto the crawler.

Another great event. We had a blast wheeling and hanging out with awesome people.

Got home and went to remove the recovery boards off my rack so I can get into my garage and found my 15 mm wrench in the roof cutter. It road there from my driveway to Tuttle, all weekend and back to my driveway.

View attachment 2832747

If it was a 12mm you would have never seen it again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom