Part number or name (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does anyone know this connector name or part number of this? It is from the corner light of a 1996 LC. Thank you!

20211010_164756.jpg

The last five numbers should be on the connector housing itself and that would confirm part # too.

Apparently the part number 90980-11248 is wrong. Anyone else have an idea what the part number to this connector/harness is? It is the harness for the corner lamp of a 1996 Landcruiser. Thanks

Look closely on the connector and see if there are a set of numbers (should be). Those will be suffix numbers.

For the vast majority of Toyota connectors (but not all) adding the prefix number '90980' will give you the OEM part number.

Reactions: MoJ
I tried looking the other day, but didn't see any. I'll give it another shot. Or maybe the male connector has the part number. Will check again and update. Thanks for the responses.

I tried looking the other day, but didn't see any. I'll give it another shot. Or maybe the male connector has the part number. Will check again and update. Thanks for the responses.

They can be hard to see and/or read. But are usually cast into the part someplace.

Example:
Connector IDb.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom