Heads up... FREE car washes Bozeman (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
The new car wash right next to the Rib and Chop house on 19th and the frontage road (near Costco) is giving any one their free Premium car wash ($24 value) for the next week or so. One wash per day. Their vacuums and air blow out hoses are free too.

Just thought I'd pass the deal along. I have gone through 2 times already trying to wash the overspray from the detailing demo off my wife's sequoia!

Not a bad deal during hunting season, or to wash that nasty Cruiser you've been neglecting.

I am going there today again, I bet the lines are shorter.

Wait...you guys wash your Cruisers!? I thought that last meeting was just a really elaborate joke.

if someone wants to take my 40 thru they are more than welcome to, as long as it doesn't have a roller that will take the top off lol.

if someone wants to take my 40 thru they are more than welcome to, as long as it doesn't have a roller that will take the top off lol.
RON ARE YOU REALLY OFFERING TO LET ME TAKE YOUR 40 FOR A JOY RIDE!

Might take all day, you know, must be completely clean when I bring it back.

well it's a joyous ride taking a 40 thru an auto carwash. highly recomend a swimsuit and plenty of papertowels(if you can find them) . and of course it'll have tobe trailered there since my rule has always been it doesn't get driven on the road after the first snow storm due to chloride . otherwise why not

not sure about that, never pictured him as a like a bath type of dog. maybe it's just mine, maybe we could do an all 40's run thru the wash. that would probably be classic

not sure about that, never pictured him as a like a bath type of dog. maybe it's just mine, maybe we could do an all 40's run thru the wash. that would probably be classic
We'd all be shopping for new soft tops.

We'd all be shopping for new soft tops.
i think it was in the 40's thread a guy was asking what to do. he had took his 40 to a carwash that used the rolling drum, got hooked on the front of his top and was lifting his car up until the roof finally gave up the ghost. that was a classic thread

This would've been great for getting the mule deer blood off yesterday except I can't take my RTT through a car wash.

This would've been great for getting the mule deer blood off yesterday except I can't take my RTT through a car wash.
what are you doing with a dead deer in your tent?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom