For Sale FJ40 Parts (hardtop cap and more) Central Va (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Please help me make space and buy this stuff. All items +shipping. Local pickup only for the hardtop cap.

Hardtop cap, crusty edges as you can see: $200
Rear heater with pipes: $150
Brake master cylinder (47201-35470), like new: $50
Single groove crank pulley: $25

View album 7445

Last edited:
Please help me make space and buy this stuff. All items +shipping. Local pickup only for the leaf springs, hardtop cap, and windshield frame.

Hardtop cap, crusty edges: $300
Windshield frame, unsure of what year, the frame has some dings, was keeping it around to use the glass which is in great shape, but need it all gone now: $200
Leaf springs+hardware, 4" lift, stiff and rough ride, don’t know how old: $100
Black bumper, aftermarket in great shape: $50
Front license plate holder, aftermarket: $25
Rubber bumpers x 2, barely used: $50
Dash pad cover, wavy but probably straightens with heat: $50
1974 apron, crusty but a rare year: $50
Brake master cylinder (47201-35470), like new: $50
Single groove crank pulley: $25

View album 7445
do you still have windshield?

Conde will be checking it out this weekend, can let you know if he ends up buying
Got it. Where in VA. I live in VB, however, will be in Lexington this weekend. I do not have ability to access MUD up there. Can you text me if you still have the windshield and where it is located if he does not purchase?

Ted

Got it. Where in VA. I live in VB, however, will be in Lexington this weekend. I do not have ability to access MUD up there. Can you text me if you still have the windshield and where it is located if he does not purchase?

Ted
PM'd

Updated. Been a busy few months, but really want the hardtop cap and rear heater sold to make space.

sticker on it says "87110-60052". I was told it came off my 1974 by the previous owner. I never installed it to know 1 or 2 speed.

sticker on it says "87110-60052". I was told it came off my 1974 by the previous owner. I never installed it to know 1 or 2 speed.

Most likely a single speed motor. 74 the rear heater automatically turned on with the front blower on high speed. Low speed it was off. Would have only a single wire on low speed with no resistor. Ground was made thru the mounting bolts to the floor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom