SOLD Virginia, 2f Alternator for fj60. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have a good used one in Burbank for $135 plus the ride. I believe @ToyotaMatt stocks rebuilts for that application as well.

NOS?

8E6E30FE-B336-4043-A28A-E7E683401391.jpeg

Not looking for "new old stock"...more looking for used old stock. I saw Toyotamatt's concourse correct rebuilt BLING alternator....but it would make the rest of my engine bay look really sad. And I'm not looking to spend 345.00, hopefully someone who is making their 60 look concourse correct for car show will jump on that.

Anybody on the east coast parting out???

I think this guy is in VA. I occasionally watch his channel so I’m unsure of how much he charges for stuff.

There’s also a fj62 part out out of moyock NC on FB marketplace

I have a good used one in Burbank for $135 plus the ride. I believe @ToyotaMatt stocks rebuilts for that application as well.
Thanks for the offer. I have another prospect right now that is closer.

this doesn't look like my 60 alternator. Mine has a green port on the back that has two prongs for the plug. It also has a rectangular VR mounted on the frame.
i have one here in Cleveland Ohio. let me know if you still searching. i can sent you picture of it. thanks

i have one here in Cleveland Ohio. let me know if you still searching. i can sent you picture of it. thanks
Thanks, I'm waiting to hear back from a member in CO.

That is pretty Matt, but the rear mounting ear (looking at it from the back) is clocked at 7 oclock position. Mine is like the older one in the above post where the rear lower ear is clocked at 5 oclock position. Is that for a 62 or non usa 60 version?

That is pretty Matt, but the rear mounting ear (looking at it from the back) is clocked at 7 oclock position. Mine is like the older one in the above post where the rear lower ear is clocked at 5 oclock position. Is that for a 62 or non usa 60 version?

i have many DOZENS NOS Units can u PM me pics of your current one

i DO HAVE ALL TOP PIVOT Tab variations in-STOCK NOS and Ready to ship out today

thanks matt

i have many DOZENS NOS Units can u PM me pics of your current one

i DO HAVE ALL TOP PIVOT Tab variations in-STOCK NOS and Ready to ship out today

thanks matt
What is the cylindrical thing on the back of this Alternator? With the red wire? My original doesn't have this ...does it matter?

7b7f6280-e75c-48c0-96e2-e9c5cccfcd2f-jpeg.2813331
Matt, I bought this one and it's being shipped to me. so I won't waste your time with a call. I'm thinking a little mild spray with brake kleen .. trying not to get it soaked thru the holes, will clean up the outer frame. I've replaced brushes before that's not a problem if need be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom