FJ40 . (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

You built that? You are very skilled.

Why did you attach the metal strap strip around the sides of the cowl and kick vents?

No, we looked, drivetrain is cool, any more pics of front driveshaft , interested to see how it fit, engine bay wise as well, how long is rear driveshaft ?

Were there any floor mods, how low does that t-case hang ? Just curious , have you used the 4x4 ? does that t-case need to be locked or is it constant mesh ?

Is there a skid plate?

Were there any floor mods, how low does that t-case hang ? Just curious , have you used the 4x4 ? does that t-case need to be locked or is it constant mesh ?
No floor mods at all. 100 Series is 4WD all the time. One can engage and disenage by just turning the manual hubs. 100 Transmission and Transfer don't break.. you can imagine how strong this FJ40 is.

No, we looked, drivetrain is cool, any more pics of front driveshaft , interested to see how it fit, engine bay wise as well, how long is rear driveshaft ?
I will post some picture. Front driveshaft is longer. Rear is around 24 inch. ... I think front is 36 inches.. just my guess.

No issues in fitting the engine.

1UZFE .. oil pan is rear drop. I had to use SC400 oil pan and pickup since those are rear drop.

Guys, the rear quarter panel kit is just add on , I wanted FJ to look wider from rear, Can be taken off . Everyone is paying attention to the quarter panel ..
Yes, take it off. And flip the bezel too, it’s upside down. 🙃
1633986093346.jpeg

Tanks, I was going to cover the side with perforated metal. It is not coming the way I wanted so I might go back to the original.
Do this too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom