Rear sliding window trim clips part #? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone know the part number for the black rear window trim outlined in green in this picture? I took it off to clean it and the clips are all broken.

Screen Shot 2021-10-07 at 2.56.45 PM.png

75670-60020

75670-60020
Thanks! I just need the clips. I just had the mouldings repainted. The little clips slide into the body and the the moulding slides over those clips. Is there a way to just buy the clips?

They slip into these little holes...

IMG_3106.jpg

Thanks! I just need the clips. I just had the mouldings repainted. The little clips slide into the body and the the moulding slides over those clips. Is there a way to just buy the clips?

The clips are not serviced. You have to buy the moulding to get them.

Any other ways to mount these other than buying brand new trim pieces since I just paid to have these refinished? Would 3m trim adhesive tape be an option?

Any other ways to mount these other than buying brand new trim pieces since I just paid to have these refinished? Would 3m trim adhesive tape be an option?

I have not attempted to fit that moulding without the proper clips. If you do try something it will be critical that you find a way to effectively seal the existing clip holes. the quarter panel will fill with water if you don't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom