Touch-Up Paint (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Gun Runner 5

ODD IRON OFF ROAD
SILVER Star
Threads
Can anyone recommend a touch-up paint brand for Toyota 464 beige?
Thanks
482A3370-38AE-42CA-B28A-F618E242CDCC.jpeg

Last edited:
Paintscratch.com will custom match anything or go by the paint code. If your paint is slightly oxidized, send them your kick out vent for a perfect match and they will send it back with your order. That is what I did before I got the vinyl wrap. You will want the single stage paint.

Paintscratch.com will custom match anything or go by the paint code. If your paint is slightly oxidized, send them your kick out vent for a perfect match and they will send it back with your order. That is what I did before I got the vinyl wrap. You will want the single stage paint.
Thanks for the link. 👍

Can anyone recommend a touch-up paint brand for Toyota 464 beige?
ThanksView attachment 2805525
If it is a new paint job, should be fairly easy to match up. However, if the paint is more than a few years old, it would be best to take it to a auto paint company to have them digitally match, then adjust from there. This is the process I did to match up the 20 year old paint on my 40.

I thought our Middle East cruisers were dune beige (416)?

Either way you can get an aerosol can from cruiser corps. It’s great for quick touch ups
If you do get these, be careful. I ordered a few cans when I was rattle canning my hard top that turned out to be a really good match, later I went and ordered some more and they were way off. Test a spot or another piece of metal to compare if you go with this.

If it is a new paint job, should be fairly easy to match up. However, if the paint is more than a few years old, it would be best to take it to a auto paint company to have them digitally match, then adjust from there. This is the process I did to match up the 20 year old paint on my 40.
Although the paint is now 5 years old it been garaged the whole time and only driven 2,800 miles during that period.
I‘m only interested in touching up a couple of small blemishes on the rear door hinges.

I thought our Middle East cruisers were dune beige (416)?

Either way you can get an aerosol can from cruiser corps. It’s great for quick touch ups
Might depend on year. My 1983 FJ45 Troopy is 464 (Trim code: PG11). FWIW my 1994 FZJ75 pickup is a similar color but slightly darker (desert tan maybe?). Color code is 4E9.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom