H151f parts? (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I just recently bought a h151f but have no idea of it’s condition or it’s life (from Africa so it’s probably been hard, but the price was right). I’ve looked around quite a bit and can’t find any sort of rebuild kit or seal kit for them. I’ve found some individual parts but not any sort of overhaul kit. Any insight would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks

There is a great write up on the landcruiserforum :)

I saved this picture from there and the instructions:

" I've grabbed and annotated the EPC exploded parts diagram. It makes a handy memory aide during reassembly and is an easy way to check which new part no. goes where. The part numbers are just for the parts that might be replaced in a normal rebuild. Where 2 parts numbers are listed (the synchro ring sets) the first part number is 08 1992 to 08 1996 and the second part number is 08 1996 onward (manufacture dates) they are not interchangeable, they are physically quite different. The part numbers given for the snap rings are for the first size in the series for easy reference to the right pack of snap rings for that location. Click on the picture to see the full size version if it looks a bit small."

h151f parts nr.jpg

There is a great write up on the landcruiserforum :)

I saved this picture from there and the instructions:

" I've grabbed and annotated the EPC exploded parts diagram. It makes a handy memory aide during reassembly and is an easy way to check which new part no. goes where. The part numbers are just for the parts that might be replaced in a normal rebuild. Where 2 parts numbers are listed (the synchro ring sets) the first part number is 08 1992 to 08 1996 and the second part number is 08 1996 onward (manufacture dates) they are not interchangeable, they are physically quite different. The part numbers given for the snap rings are for the first size in the series for easy reference to the right pack of snap rings for that location. Click on the picture to see the full size version if it looks a bit small."

View attachment 2796235
I did stumble upon this is my quest through the interwebs, and I could find parts pretty easily with this. I was just being very optimistic and hoping they would make a generic overhaul kit like I’ve seen for the h55f. But this kinda confirms that I’m destined to just piecemill an as needed “kit” together.
Thanks Vitek

There is no generic rebuild kit (OEM or aftermarket) for the H15X transmissions.

Too many variable and different part numbers over the past 30 years for any supplier to invest in one.

The transmissions all had subtle changes over the past 30 years.

My recommendation is to piece together the parts you need to rebuild (bearings, seals, gaskets, synchros) from a knowledgeable Toyota parts expert.

Did you end up getting this tranny?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom