For Sale 5 beadlock trail gear wheels 6 on 5.5 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

joekatana

GOLD Star
Threads
selling my set of 5 TG Beadlock wheels , there are some scratches and scuffs on the rings and one wheel has gotten some scraping on the inside . These things are new 2500$ and I am asking 1750$ for the set of 5.

Wil take better pics later but here they are on the 40

fj40 hzj73.jpeg

No a bad deal, i thought they would be gone by now.

No a bad deal, i thought they would be gone by now.
I guess we have more mall crawlers and "overlanders" now then people who wheel.Maybe they should go on the new 70 series pickup project ;)

I see 17x9 in the casting, but what's the backspacing?

Gotcha. Was hoping TG had made some with different specs along the way. I'll be all into the body at 3.75BS. GLWS, this really is a steal. I'm equally surprised these are still hanging around.

Gotcha. Was hoping TG had made some with different specs along the way. I'll be all into the body at 3.75BS. GLWS, this really is a steal. I'm equally surprised these are still hanging around.
Just one backspacing available , if they stay longer I might list my Raceline beadlocks from the HZJ73 and use these for the treps . These TG's never burped air on the inside bead and the Racelines do that often , pffeeww I already start sweating thinking about the work of demounting and mounting those 40" tires ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom