SOLD NV: Early FJ40 Hard Top (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

UZJ40

OEM(ish)
SILVER Star
Threads
Currently taken apart
Late 60's, early 70's
Fiberglass is in decent shape. It has some spider cracks up front, and some other cracks around where an antenna was once mounted and repaired
Gutter is in good shape
Hard top sides are nice and straight, light surface rust, no rot
Hatch is straight, has header and handle
I have all glass needed in good shape
I also have all new weatherstripping. OEM where I could find it, and CityRacer when I couldn't

Pick up only in Las Vegas. Asking $1800.
20210916_094135.jpg
20210916_094118.jpg
20210916_094141.jpg
20210916_094146.jpg
20210916_094150.jpg

Reiley,

If you find someone looking just for some parts and not the whole thing and are open to parting it out, I am keeping my eyes out for a fiberglass top and rain gutter for my new to me '71. My top is cracked all the way through, and the gutter is wasted.

Thanks.

Evan

Reiley,

If you find someone looking just for some parts and not the whole thing and are open to parting it out, I am keeping my eyes out for a fiberglass top and rain gutter for my new to me '71. My top is cracked all the way through, and the gutter is wasted.

Thanks.

Evan
I would take the back hatch with window.

Are there two sets of hard top sides? If so, can I see pictures of the second set? I am interested in the whole set but I would be making a trip from Oregon to get it so please bear with me. Is it kosher for me to put my phone number up here so we can chat more easily?

This sale is under-marketed! It should be marketed as a complete hardtop ‘kit’, saving the buyer thousands in dozens and dozens of hours already spent in sweat equity. No busted knuckles and frustration from removing all the bolts from the roof panel. No pulling back the side panel weatherstrip to find rust in the hidden seams, no chasing all the weatherstripping from multiple sources.

GLWS 😊

Currently taken apart
Late 60's, early 70's
Fiberglass is in decent shape. It has some spider cracks up front, and some other cracks around where an antenna was once mounted and repaired
Gutter is in good shape
Hard top sides are nice and straight, light surface rust, no rot
Hatch is straight, has header and handle
I have all glass needed in good shape
I also have all new weatherstripping. OEM where I could find it, and CityRacer when I couldn't

Pick up only in Las Vegas. Asking $1800.View attachment 2788162View attachment 2788163View attachment 2788164View attachment 2788165View attachment 2788166
I'm definitely interested in the whole top? Is it still available?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom