Passenger fuse box cover missing (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Toyota doesn't seem to sell this as a separate part
Any one know where to get one. no dice on ebay
Assuming it will have to come off a parted out car or just buy a brand new unit...

Couple ideas for you......

car-part.com looks like they may have used fuse boxes with the cover for as little as $60. Other members may know of other places to get used.

Have you checked for availability with Lexus parts sites. Probably the same fuse box and maybe eBay will have one for a Lexus.

Toyota doesn't seem to sell this as a separate part
Any one know where to get one. no dice on ebay
Assuming it will have to come off a parted out car or just buy a brand new unit...
What year and LC or lx?
If we can find someone with a similar model I’d be surprised if there isn’t a part number on it somewhere.

2017 LC

I scoured the parts diagrams and the fuse box and cover seem to be one unit.

Last edited:
2017 LC

I scoured the parts diagrams and the fuse box and cover seem to be one unit.
The covers being available separately for the other boxes got me excited.. but yeah it looks like this one comes complete.

I did pull the cover off my 2013 and the only thing resembling a number is 030510130115 with no hyphen.. which isn't usual toyota part number formatting. Plus I can't get any version of it to cross reference in my parts program.

I'd maybe have another 2017 owner take a picture of theirs so you know what fuse does what and keep that picture in the area? Or try car-part as mentioned.. though I've found getting them to accurately find very specific and atypical parts like this can be a challenge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom