NY/ NJ trails (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys,

Any tri-state folks have some good trails that they can recommend in the area. Something about 2-3 hours drive out of NYC. Wanted something that wasn't too technical without a ton of rock climbing and preferably some nice scenery (but still something that was a little challenging). Wanted to go for a ride with the wife so that she can enjoy the truck with me.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hey guys,

Any tri-state folks have some good trails that they can recommend in the area. Something about 2-3 hours drive out of NYC. Wanted something that wasn't too technical without a ton of rock climbing and preferably some nice scenery (but still something that was a little challenging). Wanted to go for a ride with the wife so that she can enjoy the truck with me.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Wharton State Forest, Batsto, Bass River areas, maps are available on Maprika. NJ does not have much to offer as far as legal 4x4/Trail Riding. PA has two great off road parks (Rausch Creek and AOAA) you can enjoy green trails all the way up to hard core stuff. Further you go down south more to offer like Uwharrie NC as far as trial riding. I am sure some one on here knows of some private or unpatrolled state property in NJ you can ride on. I am from south jersey, all we have is muddy powerline trails, state forests that are patrolled, and pits lol. Also if you get with a local club I am sure there is more info for you. Try Gotham Land Cruiser Club

oh wow, thats amazing. Thanks so much for responding! I knew about Rausch and AOAA but the others were completely new. I had searched several hours and didn't find any reference to Wharton State Forest, Batsto, or Bass River areas. Ill check these out, thank you again

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom