New 2023 toyota sequoia, hmmm. Anyone thinking of trading in for one? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
If it comes with the same drivetrain as the new Tundra, it’s crossed my mind of trading my 19’ LC.

Am I alone?

Sequoias are made for smooth paved american roads. You'll never see a Sequoia in a third world country. Also 112 inch wheelbase is the magic number. I'm also a huge sucker for J-vins.

Also IRS? No thanks. They won't flex as well as a solid rear axle even with air suspension gadgetry where it pushes up the opposing wheel.

Trade up a 200 for a LX600/LX600h, 100% yes. But 200 for next gen Sequoia, not for me.

Just trade your lc in for a sienna… 😬
🤣 the only mod on my Lc is bbs trd pro with the biggest bfg’s they could fit.

I’ve never off roaded the thing and filling up almost twice a week is annoying af!!!

got a 3rd kid on the way, very tempted.

Sienna definitely could be practical.. I justify the LC extra cost as safety insurance. If there is an emergency that requires to do some light off reading ie drive over the median on the highway, the LC should be up to the task. Also, I think the LC would hold up well in case of collision.

A 2022 sequoia that gets 25 MPG HWY, has 450 HP could and top safety features could be tempting.

If it comes with the same drivetrain as the new Tundra, it’s crossed my mind of trading my 19’ LC.

Am I alone?

just you.

5D4FA3AC-5485-4F89-96BC-96816C9AEBBA.jpeg

I hope that Toyota keeps the same 4wd system as the current Sequoia that allows for 2wd mode (along with the other 4wd modes).

You didn’t see and sequoias on a c-130 flying out of afg……. Just sayin

Previously owned Land Cruiser 200 Series "For Sale".

All maintenance records are up to date, gently driven.

Local pick up only.

1630857139129.png

Sienna definitely could be practical.. I justify the LC extra cost as safety insurance. If there is an emergency that requires to do some light off reading ie drive over the median on the highway, the LC should be up to the task. Also, I think the LC would hold up well in case of collision.

A 2022 sequoia that gets 25 MPG HWY, has 450 HP could and top safety features could be tempting.
That’s what I’m thinking. If the hybrid drive train

The Sequoia is a well built beast. The IRS is Land Cruiser worthy in size and durability.... not to mention it has far more potential in most situations, heavy towing and articulation are where it will trail the solid axle of the LC.

I’m curious about it, especially if they’ll up the cargo capacity to compete with the Suburban/Expedition.

I don’t see it replacing the LC if they make it bigger.

I was looking for 21/22 sequoias, but they look out of stock nationwide. Between the 23 and the chip shortage it looks low stock this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom