Wanted Need lower coolant hard-line. Toyota Part# 87248-60181 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

dmaddox

SILVER Star
Threads
Happy Friday,

For my restoration, I am looking for (if it is sold/reman'd somewhere, let me know, I can't find it) the lower coolant hardline in very good condition. I guess if you have one that is really nice that I can have plated or paint, that would work too.

What stinks is I found one but they sold it on me, these new to my door were 40$.

Let me know if you have one. Thank you.

side-engine-heater-tube-Toyota-fj40-btb-87248-60181-R-b.jpeg

Happy Friday,

For my restoration, I am looking for (if it is sold/reman'd somewhere, let me know, I can't find it) the lower coolant hardline in very good condition. I guess if you have one that is really nice that I can have plated or paint, that would work too.

What stinks is I found one but they sold it on me, these new to my door were 40$.

Let me know if you have one. Thank you.

View attachment 2776306
Hi Dallas, if a 1973 year works for you I have two. Can send some pics tonight.

Good morning! It looks like the part number is for 1975-1980. I am not clear on the differences, yours may indeed work, but it could be the mounting bracket or some nuance that is different. @65swb45 do you have a snappy one available in inventory?

Thanks again!
I will dig deeper in the depths of parts to see what I can find.

Good morning! It looks like the part number is for 1975-1980. I am not clear on the differences, yours may indeed work, but it could be the mounting bracket or some nuance that is different. @65swb45 do you have a snappy one available in inventory?

Thanks again!
Not sure Dallas. Voicemail me on Tuesday if you haven’t found one and I’ll have a look . Answering machine is turned off until then.😊

I’ve never even seen some of these! Nice collection.

I have Reproduction Yellow Chromate Gold Zinc Double Wire Clamps Clamp kits Dallas ..............

TOP NOTCH NITCH JAZZ ...................

1630746288236.png

1630746382731.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom