47k miles 2007 lx 470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys I just picked this up. I’m new to the thread so, hello!

i got it exactly how it looks in the picture.

I’m sure it has been sitting for long stretches of time because of the low miles. I’m wondering what I need to do for a good reset. If someone can drop your two cents or link another thread that’d be awesome.

Its running rich for sure. Just looking for reccomendations from someone that knows a lot more than me about this vehicle. Thank you.

A22A9EF6-2908-4117-80C8-360947FAC62B.jpeg

DB72EA15-43F2-4AF7-9204-2190FF673BDC.jpeg

480E6094-037B-4D3F-A743-7AF47FFA14E6.jpeg

A95706F9-4E10-40AA-B1FA-CFB72B2963C8.jpeg

92BC2887-DF33-4BA4-A1CB-09FD520A8D0B.jpeg

Is it repainted? I don’t think any of the 07s were a two tone besides the black ones. Definitely not the silver at least. And aside from the overseas 105s I don’t think I’ve seen any body colored door pillars either. What’s the story with that truck?

Last edited:
Leather seats look redone too 100%. I hope to god you didn’t get scammed on some rolled-back mileage truck dude. Leather seats should be near mint at that mileage.

Leather seats look redone too 100%. I hope to god you didn’t get scammed on some rolled-back mileage truck dude. Leather seats should be near mint at that mileage.
I was thinking the same thing. What’d you give for this thing? Several red flags at first glance. Picture of front end with the little colored flags seems like you bought from a little used car dealership. Hope we’re all wrong though, honestly.

I was thinking the same thing. What’d you give for this thing? Several red flags at first glance. Picture of front end with the little colored flags seems like you bought from a little used car dealership. Hope we’re all wrong though, honestly.
Nah man we ain’t wrong. Look at the hood/fender gap and the general headlight area/plastic bezel on the passenger side. It’s way off. Driver side looks ok and how it should be.

OP is not in the USA, looks like there's more to this cruiser than meets the eye . Rear seats look terribly wrinkly.

Let's not $hit in the OPs punch bowl until more info on the rig is shared, perhaps? Pinch off those coiled snakes for just a tad longer and let's help a newb MUDDER out.

Nica
Is it repainted? I don’t think any of the 07s were a two tone besides the black ones. Definitely not the silver at least. And aside from the overseas 105s I don’t think I’ve seen any body colored door pillars either. What’s the story with that truck?
Story goes it was imported by billionaire car dealership family into Central America in 07, I’m sure they could’ve ordered however they pleased. Or if that’s not the truth. Then someone painted as they wished when they got it. As for the upholstered seats, Central America is a diiiirty place. Cars get pretty beat up down here, it’s in execellent condition for its age. I’ll go get the module checked to see if they were rolled back tho, thanks for bringing that up. As for the reason of this post; what should I do to get it running too after mostly likely sitting a long time. Thanks!

What’s with the one word replies lol.
Truck looks like it has 245mi on it. The sellers should've made it more realistic. At this point i'd be taking it to a body shop to make sure it's road worthy. OP, do you guys have salvage titles there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom