Can anyone tell me how to program this key fob? 93' JDM FZJ80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
The fob was working but I replaced the battery and it is working but seems like it became un-programed from the car. The car is a japanese import so I'm hoping some of you guys on here can recognize the fob.

IMG_20210721_170959.jpg

IMG_20210721_171004.jpg

There should be a receiver box somewhere under the dash, right? If you can get the part number of that box then you can probably find an instruction manual online.

There should be a receiver box somewhere under the dash, right? If you can get the part number of that box then you can probably find an instruction manual online.
Mine was under my driver seat until I took it out and threw it in the trash where it belongs.

I am having similar troubles with mine, Import 1hdt.

The fob works but the reciever quit, guess I need to search for the reciever

1626922838318320063118317640905.jpg

I am having similar troubles with mine, Import 1hdt.

The fob works but the reciever quit, guess I need to search for the reciever

View attachment 2738102
Let me know what you discover about your fob system. I just picked up my JDM 80 series a couple weeks ago and have exactly the same fob as in your photo. Mine is fully functional at the moment, but it's always good to know what I've got. I don't even know whether mine is aftermarket or OEM as there are no identifying markings.

Any clue what the middle lightning bolt symbol does? I pushed mine - also tried holding it down for a few seconds - and all it did was make my lights start blinking. I assumed it was a start button... maybe there's a Tecmo Bowl sequence of buttons I'm supposed to use to get it to do something fancy.

Let me know what you discover about your fob system. I just picked up my JDM 80 series a couple weeks ago and have exactly the same fob as in your photo. Mine is fully functional at the moment, but it's always good to know what I've got. I don't even know whether mine is aftermarket or OEM as there are no identifying markings.

Any clue what the middle lightning bolt symbol does? I pushed mine - also tried holding it down for a few seconds - and all it did was make my lights start blinking. I assumed it was a start button... maybe there's a Tecmo Bowl sequence of buttons I'm supposed to use to get it to do something fancy.
So for some odd reason. My key fob decided to start working again. Key was in ignition engine/ACC off and I accidently pushed a button with my Knee. Since I last posted ive installed new batteries about 1 month ago (though I never tried the fob after that) so now issues there. The only thing ive been able to do with the lightning bolt button was it turns on my hazards but does not honk the horn.

I took my RS3000 and tossed it in the garbage, it is an old POS that deserves to be buried

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom