Need 2022 Wedding Getaway FJ60/62, Dripping Springs, TX (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello All! I'm sadly a former owner of a '87 FJ60. I had to give it up for adult life and I'm proud to say giving up some of life's pleasures 2 years ago has gotten my life in better order and got me engaged to a strong Texas woman.

We are getting married in Dripping Springs in March of 2022. She had the wonderful idea of an FJ60 getaway car, because she knows how much I loved my old Frankenstein FJ60 (see old post signature at bottom). I am calling on yall to see who would be interested in 2.5 hours of work on a Saturday in March.

I will pay $300 plus the cost of a good cleaning beforehand.

What I'm talking about:
Wife and Husband ride in the backseat to Austin Hotel, driven by you
Truck arrives 2 hours before departure (driver is welcome to a drink and food, if they are dressed at least Texas Formal),

This is of course with the idea that You, the owner, are driving us. I am happy to arrange my own driver, but I would never assumed You would be willing to let a stranger drive your Land Cruiser.

If you are interested please comment below or PM me.

I will want to interview you first so we can be sure of each other. I will of course draw up a short contract to make use both feel safe, once we are in agreement.

That shouldn’t be hard. More LC’s in Austin now then Japan :lol:

If you want a clean 62, @shanko has my old gray one.

I have a HJ61…not exactly a 60, but fun. And TURBO.

986588E8-B12B-4704-97A7-F3BB15E1922C.jpeg

I’m happy to help if patina is your thing. My 60 has been in Central TX since day one(sold new in SA). TX sun has done it’s paint damage, but that’s cool if you’re into that sort of thing

This is amazing yall! I've got an interview with an owner coming up as a candidate! I never would of thought I would have actual choices :D. I will keep this thread updated as the situation develops! Thank You so much!

Just now seeing this. Great idea! I drove my sister-in-law and her new husband from their wedding to their hotel in my HJ61 several years back in Santa Fe. I am willing to help with either my JDM HJ61 or my US FJ62 if you still need someone. Both rigs have some sun damage on the paint and so could use a good buff and polish, but would be great for your plans. What ever you end up doing, please be sure to post some pics up so we all can share in your joy!
Congrats!
-Sean
HJ61 Wedding Rig.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom