CRUISER MECHANICS - Listed by State (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I entered it in The FJ60 Mechanics Gsheet but there was no phone, email, or street address.
Is there something like the Gsheet but for all mechanics or other LC series? (I'll admit I didn't look through every comment on every page of this thread to find what I'm looking for) but it would be a lot more efficient for people in the future to not have to scan through every page to find a mechanic in the area they're looking in.

I'm looking for a mechanic in the ft. meyers Fl area

I don't know of any other mechanic databases. You could start with The FJ60 Mechanics Gsheet and call shops asking if they work on your truck and if not ask for referrals. You can ask people you know about good mechanics and then approach those shops about your truck and then get referrals. With a little due diligence I have managed to avoid dishonest mechanics and have only run it to one incompetent mechanic and he offered to make good on some the parts he wasted. I've met people with 60s that have kept them for 30 years using a toyota dealer for service so that can work but might be pricey.

Hope this helps.

If you are looking for a great LC mechanic in the Dallas Texas area, check out Mayo Automotive. They just did some work on my AHC system and they did an amazing job. Ahmad the owner is extremely responsive and always answers his phone, this by it self seems to be rare for any other shop I called. I have been to his shop multiple times and he always had LC/LX470’s. I believe he is a Toyota certified master mechanic, he definitely knows his stuff

He was recommended to me by another member here and glad I reached out.

Mayo Automotive
697 metro park cir#5
Lewisville TX
214-289-7493

If you are looking for a great LC mechanic in the Dallas Texas area, check out Mayo Automotive. They just did some work on my AHC system and they did an amazing job. Ahmad the owner is extremely responsive and always answers his phone, this by it self seems to be rare for any other shop I called. I have been to his shop multiple times and he always had LC/LX470’s. I believe he is a Toyota certified master mechanic, he definitely knows his stuff He was recommended to me by another member here and glad I reached out. Mayo Automotive 697 metro park cir#5 Lewisville TX 214-289-7493

Entered in The FJ60 Mechanics Gsheet.

I see that Profits Cruisers is listed as closed. I just spoke with Jermiah and rcvd a quote...open as far as i know.

Ahhhh...i c. This is where i seen em closed.

Screenshot_20210226-114617.png

It is a common problem. Posts like that can not be kept current or ammended.
Search becomes difficult because the posts are not normalized.
I made the gsheet to add utility and make it possible to maintain.
Google shutdown the tool I was using to provide a map version of the gsheet.
Still looking for a replacement.
I don't know how to improve visibility of the gsheet.

It is a common problem. Posts like that can not be kept current or ammended.
Search becomes difficult because the posts are not normalized.
I made the gsheet to add utility and make it possible to maintain.
Google shutdown the tool I was using to provide a map version of the gsheet.
Still looking for a replacement.
I don't know how to improve visibility of the gsheet.

Why can't you create a map in Google Maps and enter in the vendor information? I made a similar map of a foreign country that lists places I've been to or liked to eat at for friends to see. Same concept, no?

Why can't you create a map in Google Maps and enter in the vendor information? I made a similar map of a foreign country that lists places I've been to or liked to eat at for friends to see. Same concept, no?
Great idea. Not sure why I didn't think of this before.
FJ60 Mechanics Map

I'll play with it a bit and see if I can't make it a little more usefull.

Great idea. Not sure why I didn't think of this before.
FJ60 Mechanics Map

I'll play with it a bit and see if I can't make it a little more usefull.
Looks like it's working already, very handy. I can see why you didn't think of it -- because google does a piss poor job of letting people know what features certain apps have... in addition to that, they kill support for it randomly and with very little warning.

Edit: btw, mudrak custom cruisers the address is wrong (not in the city of Orange). It's T&J.. got me confused a few times before while looking at the Gdoc (was stoked to have a seemingly quality shop nearby, but they're 800 miles away).

Yea I was using Google Fusion tables. I thought I had switched to it from maps because maps wasn't accepting all the rows. After fusion was dropped I forgot about maps and never tried it. So thanks for the suggestion.

I'll dig into mudrak custom cruisers now and see if I can get it corrected.

Looks like it's working already, very handy. I can see why you didn't think of it -- because google does a piss poor job of letting people know what features certain apps have... in addition to that, they kill support for it randomly and with very little warning.

Edit: btw, mudrak custom cruisers the address is wrong (not in the city of Orange). It's T&J.. got me confused a few times before while looking at the Gdoc (was stoked to have a seemingly quality shop nearby, but they're 800 miles away).
I think I got Mudrak and T&J sorted. Let me know if it needs more work.

Anyone know of any other good Landcruiser techs in or around Minnesota outside of what’s on the list?

Does anyone have a go to mechanic in Nashville for a 100 series? Thank you in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom