Stlca chit-chat (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Happy Thanksgiving!!
D608041D-59AC-46B9-8C47-0F50477343D0.png

Nashville folks & everyone else...

Join us at the Overland Nashville Holiday Meet Up on December 12th. Bring a coat or unopened toy to donate and have a chance to win a free registration to the 30th annual Great Smoky Mountain Trail Ride and other prizes.
Thanks to Nick and his crew for putting on this special event to help collect Christmas presents for Middle Tennessee children.
GSMTR Platinum sponsor, Mill Creek Overland, is hosting at their shop in Nolensville, TN.

Wear your STLCA or GSMTR gear!
More details: Toys for Tots Coat & Toy Drive & Meet Up

C22C5722-36EA-42E9-B126-6597D1BD3284.jpeg

Last edited:
824795FE-AD07-44DE-89BF-34D41BA7F3E1.jpeg

Merry Christmas STLCA!

Oooo, who's getting new shoes? Those look big for penny, the 70?
The little known 40. Just need to get a few more pieces

There is a magazine article about it. ;)
And a very well written one at that. I got scolded for standing in the middle of the kitchen "in the way" whilst reading it.

Look forward to seeing it, sooner than later 😉

And a very well written one at that. I got scolded for standing in the middle of the kitchen "in the way" whilst reading it.

Look forward to seeing it, sooner than later 😉
Saturday?

@tgreco It would have been a helluva upset for sure, but only time all season GA has been behind (twice) and also the most points allowed all season. I'm far from being a UT diehard, but I do think UT gave GA a solid run (especially under a 1st year coach). Hooked was off. Way too many high throws and his receiving core didn't help with several missed passes. All that said, GA showed up in the 2nd quarter and showed why they are no. 1. Next year might be a different story if they can build on this year.

@tgreco It would have been a helluva upset for sure, but only time all season GA has been behind (twice) and also the most points allowed all season. I'm far from being a UT diehard, but I do think UT gave GA a solid run (especially under a 1st year coach). Hooked was off. Way too many high throws and his receiving core didn't help with several missed passes. All that said, GA showed up in the 2nd quarter and showed why they are no. 1. Next year might be a different story if they can build on this year.
Definitely agree. With as many players as they lost, they may be on their way back outta the SEC East cellar although there will always be vandy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom