LED Flasher (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
seadandy.com
Got a 1980 BJ42 (12 volt) and am about ready to place my order at superbrightleds.com. The only question remains as to which LED flasher to get (see pics of my OEM flasher). I noticed that superbrightleds.com has a couple 2-pole flashers, but the prongs are not spaced appropriately to fit my cable...I saw that some people just use a couple wires with male/female ends to manually bridge the gap.

I also noticed that CCOT sells a flasher kit but I am unsure if this one works with LEDs? This one seems like it would be the most direct plug and play, assuming it is amenable to LED turn signals.

Can anyone recommend the appropriate flasher to order for this situation?

1626717421534.png
1626717438202.png
1626717447867.png

this is the LED flasher that i got for my 69 f motor Amazon product ASIN B07JFPXM21. It will work on yours but it is not the same as a big box flasher that originally came with yours.

Thanks for it, great resource on harnesses too it seems.
You can just cut that old plug off and crimp on spade terminals to fit any flasher. The plastic on the original terminal is likely brittle anyway.

I lost the click sound from the original flashers solenoids when I upgraded to the LED flasher. Haven’t worked out a good solution to that yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom