SOLD OK. FJ62 rusty (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am parting out a 1988 fj62. A friend of mine bought this and drove it for a little while and then the fuel lines started leaking and he parked it. The only salvageable body parts are the roof and upper tailgate hatch, the hood is rust free but has a dent in the front. I am keeping the axles and transfer case for my fj55 project, everything else is available.

20210717_181920.jpg

Gray interior.
I am parting out a 1988 fj62. A friend of mine bought this and drove it for a little while and then the fuel lines started leaking and he parked it. The only salvageable body parts are the roof and upper tailgate hatch, the hood is rust free but has a dent in the front. I am keeping the axles and transfer case for my fj55 project, everything else is available.

View attachment 2734097

20210717_181805.jpg

20210717_181756.jpg

20210717_181658.jpg

Can you post photos of the rear section of the roof? Would you be able to cut out the rear roof section to ship? Maybe along the lines of the outlined shape below?

Thanks.

IMG_20210711_173813920~3.jpg

IMG_20210711_173843057~4.jpg

Screenshot_20210708-223702.png

Pic and price on starter?

I would be interested in the front seats, and console. chrome around the driver side rear quarter glass, if you can get it out in good condition.

Also would like to have the keys, ignition switch, driver / pass door locks, fuel door lock, and rear hatch lock if they are in good condition.
Thanks

Since no one else is online today, I’m interested in side mirrors, 2 outer most interior ac vents ( the 2 you can shut off), and all four vents on the body exterior.

shipping to 36272

Does it have a fuel door release cable, next to the hood pull cable?

If so, I’m interested in that with all the associated hardware please.

the wife is gonna skin me alive!

I need the key to start and drive it, but they will be available at a later time.

Does it have a fuel door release cable, next to the hood pull cable?

If so, I’m interested in that with all the associated hardware please.

the wife is gonna skin me alive!
It does, let me try to get it pulled.

Are the rear defrost switch, grab handle and power steering box available? PM me a price to 77059.
I have the switch and grab handle, it will be a little bit before the power steering box is available, I need it to drive it around.

I would be interested in the front seats, and console. chrome around the driver side rear quarter glass, if you can get it out in good condition.
Let me see if I can get the chrome off. The center console is broke on the corner. The front seat are pending.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom