What have you done to your 100 Series this week? (23 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Put this Blue Ridge Overland Gear seat panel on a while ago and finally took some pictures. Their car seats have cup holders but its never enough and they're kinda in the way. we use the named pouches for toys and fun stuff for the car (usually kid binoculars, compass, and that kind of stuff) and snacks in the clear pouch. Helps keep them independent and occupied during the many hours we spend on the road or trails. You can fit quite a lot in these, plus its a local company!
IMG-6939.jpg

Did the cabin air filter yesterday and today on my ‘07. Not difficult but a pain to clean 22 years and 153,000 miles of crap off the condenser using a tooth brush and forceps

915AAEBA-3F73-430B-A9B8-40FE977545A0.jpeg

8F06FF41-AE6D-48BC-B410-0DD4DA566590.jpeg

FAA67D87-871C-456B-8FA2-66E588D65254.jpeg

Put this Blue Ridge Overland Gear seat panel on a while ago and finally took some pictures. Their car seats have cup holders but its never enough and they're kinda in the way. we use the named pouches for toys and fun stuff for the car (usually kid binoculars, compass, and that kind of stuff) and snacks in the clear pouch. Helps keep them independent and occupied during the many hours we spend on the road or trails. You can fit quite a lot in these, plus its a local company!
View attachment 2729367
Info on your local company please

half banana job done today by installing some Well Visors which I'm still debating on if I like them or not. I didn't realize it blocks some of the vision on the A-pillar when driving when I bought them.
IMG_6963.JPG

IMG_6964.JPG

View attachment 2729367

that’s cool! Looking into that!

No pics but............

Send reservoir Icons in for service and upgrade to CDC valve
Remove and replace bushes for Metal Tech rear links. Tip: Get a really good pair of snap ring pliers for the Johnny Joint

Swapped my dying alternator out for a remanufactured 130 amp Denso unit on my ‘06. Changed the belt too with a Bando 6PK2240. It was a PITA to get it out through the top but I managed to do. Undid the mounting bolts for the power steering pump but did not have to detach the hard line or pulley.

1626253443105.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom