For Sale FJ40 Parts Sale, 1974, Seats, Lights, Wheel.... !!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ok, got schooled on spending the time up front to provide detail and pricing. Since other than the jack components, have not had any commitments, posted pricing on original pic posts along with details and all up for grabs. If you've said yes to something and I've missed it, PM me.

Note that the more expensive items are negotiable. Not looking to get over on anyone, but do have an LC200 mod that I'll need $$$ for reinvestment.

Thanks for hanging in there with me team.... OBTW contacted two curiser outfits that sell used parts, neither called me back, so that ruled out the easy button...

Cheers,
LR

ALL - Prices reduced. Please see details with originally posted pics.

Thx,
LR

Hello ALL- Another round of price drops… Really want to get this stuff to a good home to improve other’s rigs or as part of a resurrection into something new….

Thx,
LR

PM sent.

More digging through my stuff squirreled away…

$25, 9lbs from 33629. Found below original trailer hitch that came on the truck…original hardware included.

Evolution was original trailer hitch, pictured below; CCOT Receiver Plate for bikes (also for sale on this thread); then Kaymar rear swing-out bumper with built in hitch receive.

Thx,
LR

70B54AAF-07CF-487E-8424-733FDE51BF86.jpeg

E05D0687-AF77-4B92-A0F5-69EAA3512233.jpeg

C06BCA9E-2104-4C84-A372-4729840A2965.jpeg

Last edited:
OE Spare Tire Carrier with body-side latch. ###SOLD###

OE Reflectors and Housing. ###SOLD###

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom