JULY 406 OFFICIAL CLUB MEETING (new venue) Tuesday July 13th @7pm (sort of). (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
July is here and we wanted to do something fun to enjoy the warm summer nights. We are going to conduct our weekly meeting at Matt's Shop, Autopilot Inc in Bozeman. 619 N. Church Ave. Bozeman 59715

Directions...
Autopilot Inc.

We are going to try something new. Folks who want to roll up early (6pm) can come and set up their camp kitchens and share a meal together. Bring enough for you, great! Bring enough to share, even better! We won't have a contest or anything but Matt has the space for us to spread out our rigs and cook and share a meal together. Don't want to cook? No biggie, feel free to mooch or just hang out. Meeting will start at 7pm. We may be able to have a bon fire after the meeting and enjoy the nice weather.

This is a great chance to meet some folks, kick the tires of some cool rigs and enjoy a warm summer night in Bozeman. Everyone is welcome!

We will discuss upcoming trail runs, and any other official club business we need to cover.

We hope to see you next Tuesday 7pm!

Looking forward to seeing some cooking setups. When camping from the car, I got all my stuff in one big ol' rubbermaid tub. Gotta be a better way.

I'm sure we can get a fire going early in case folks want to cook on the fire. Dutch oven pizza?

Looking forward to seeing some great mess kits!!! I'm confident they're all better than mine!

With the temps and fire danger there may not be any open fires, that will be a game-time call with Matt. So if you're cooking plan to have your own heat source.

Count me in! My mess kit is underwhelming at best. I'll be up at Hyalite so I will just shoot down the mountain for the meeting. See you all there.

I was planning on attending, but I apparently missed the entrance to the interdimensional portal to the location. My Earthly GPS tried to take me down non-existent roads and dead ends, but nowhere near anything resembling Autopilot. I'm sure the construction helped, too.

Sorry we missed you. It was a 10 min meeting and another 2 hours+ of casual conversation and some free stuff. Thank you, Matt.

I was planning on attending, but I apparently missed the entrance to the interdimensional portal to the location. My Earthly GPS tried to take me down non-existent roads and dead ends, but nowhere near anything resembling Autopilot. I'm sure the construction helped, too.

Time for an orienteering workshop! Kidding man, did I screw up with the map? It wouldn't be the first time.

We hope we can connect with you at the next meeting.

I was bummed to miss this one fellas, but I had an emergency come up at the last minute that needed my attention.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom