For Sale FJ40 Parts Sale, 1974, Seats, Lights, Wheel.... !!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello All- Let me start by saying: The time has come to sell off the take-off parts from my 1974 FJ40! Like many, I said "I'll keep them because I may go back to original some day..." Well reality is I made the decision long ago that my build would focus on improving the performance and usability of the truck while still maintaining the vintage look. As a result I have lots of items stored away that are not doing anybody any good... So to be honest this sale is to both get these rare parts out to those that need them and generate some funds to do the next thing.... In my case doing some performance work on my LC200. In terms of prices, will invest the time to research pricing when folks are interested in a purchase.... So let me know and we'll work it out.

Thanks for having a look and for keeping the LC legacy going. LR

OE Combination/Taillights

$35, Lights are 1.5lbs from 33629

IMG_7907.jpeg

5$ Licence Plate Light OE (?) .25lbs from 33629

IMG_7912.jpeg

IMG_7908.jpeg

Last edited:
$40 OE Wheel with all hub cap clips intact. 25lbs from 33629

IMG_7919.jpeg

IMG_7920.jpeg

Last edited:
OE front bucket seats. Sold

Last edited:
$5 License plate holder, surface rust. 0.25lbs from 33629

IMG_7942.jpeg

IMG_7943.jpeg

Last edited:
Second in line for the jack rods and handle. I’m also interested in the 2 front seats if you would ship them.

Thanks all! First thing in the morning will start the pricing process. Appears there’s multiple folks interested in the seats and jack pieces. Will start with interested party time stamp in post and/or PM , then move from there if can’t get to agreed upon price. Fair enough?

I live in Tampa, 33629.
Cheers,
LR

Second in line for the jack rods and handle. I’m also interested in the 2 front seats if you would ship them.

That's why posting prices makes things so much simpler, alot less going back and forth. Know what you want and done.

Price on receiver hitch (bolt on part) please. Thanks. 3rd in line for jack parts.
Ref the Trailer Hitch Plate, can not include the hitch itself if shipping cost is a concern. Now $40. Think this a good price for anything specific for a FJ40…
Thx,
LR

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom