For Sale SoCal: New 64-68 taillights with mounting brackets (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

65swb45

Elder Statesman
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.marksoffroad.net
I have three pairs of new taillights matched up with my reproduction taillight brackets. $116/pr shipped anywhere in the US…except CA, where I’m required to collect sales tax.
Offer good until the three sets are sold. Post or call the shop to follow up; no PMs please.

www.marksoffroad.net
191C17C1-3A1D-4DD4-A89A-67380241678A.jpeg

Last edited:
I will consider two of the three sets sold pending payment. 😊Add $4 to cover my PayPal fees, and you can send payment to my MUD username at earthlinkdotnet

Payments received. Thank you gentlemen.

Payment Sent, left the address and name in the description. Thanks Mark.
Liam

I can only ship PP to the address registered to your account. That would be in Richardson. Is that going to be ok?

That is my old address, I tried updating my address on my profile. Does that solve the issue?
Unfortunately no. Re-checked the PP website (not something I usually do during the business day) Address on that tra has not changed. And PP is a stickler about their rules.
I can refund and you can resend. But I will still be out the $4. So you can resend $120 friends and family (then the address doesn’t matter) or $124 as another standard payment.

Unfortunately no. Re-checked the PP website (not something I usually do during the business day) Address on that tra has not changed. And PP is a stickler about their rules.
I can refund and you can resend. But I will still be out the $4. So you can resend $120 friends and family (then the address doesn’t matter) or $124 as another standard payment.
Alright refund me Mark and I’ll PP you $120 again F&F.

Done.

one set left.

Last set still here.😉

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom