Group Buy: Racks, Drawers, Gull Wings & Tail Gate Storage (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

We are working hard on building inventory here in Houston and we love the support we have seen from the MUD community. When our group buy products land I hope the results speak for themselves, it should be worth the wait.

The reality is our products are made to order in a small factory in South Africa where they were designed and developed by Cruiser lovers over the past 2 decades. We simply cannot compete with the pricing and timelines from the major Chinese manufacturers but it is a great time to be a Cruiser owner with all the options on the market.

absolutely— I can’t wait to see what you guys build out for inventory, and will happily come visit and spend my money locally!

Are trunk lid covers available?
We are sold out on this shipment - but we will offer a pre-order discount for our next shipments - not quite as deep as the group buy - but will still be a good saving on the MSRP while we try to build inventory levels. Will send you a PM.

We are sold out on this shipment - but we will offer a pre-order discount for our next shipments - not quite as deep as the group buy - but will still be a good saving on the MSRP while we try to build inventory levels. Will send you a PM.
Pre ordered for the second shipment since I missed the group buy. Good comms, would recommend.

Hey Theo, still have any full rack for the group buy?

Thanks
Ian

Update:
We have been busy - sorry for those who we have not responded to. The last week has been a bit hectic trying to get all the invoices out, pallets completed and shipments set up.
First batch of drawers left today, with more shipments leaving daily.

Next up is combo shipments and UPS pickups for the tailgate covers and gull wing windows.

For the UPS packages (gull wings, tail gate covers, etc) we are not going to wait on each person paying their shipping invoice before we ship it - we will collect it after shipment since the series processing will cause too much delay for everyone else (I have limited hours in the day, better to spend it packing and shipping than chasing emails). A risk - but we trust this community so please check for those invoices when they come in.

Thanks everyone for your patience and support.

Theo
Shipment.jpg

Shipment2.jpg

Just received my Tailgate Storage Cover yesterday and this thing is definitely a nice piece of gear. I'll wait to review how it fits, but it looks like the fit and finish are top notch. Thick metal which is exactly what I was looking for.

2HbR58C.jpg

k1NfTtZ.jpg

Any idea when the fridge slides are shipping?
Fridge slides that were ordered on the group buy have mostly gone out the door, one or two more to go. We have a few items in inventory for the larger styles but more coming on the next shipment. We sent you a PM to follow up in detail.

Fridge slides that were ordered on the group buy have mostly gone out the door, one or two more to go. We have a few items in inventory for the larger styles but more coming on the next shipment. We sent you a PM to follow up in detail.
thanks for the quick reply. I'll get the details to you.

Any gullwings available?
All sold out on the last shipment - We actually have 5 100 Series wings and 5 80 series wings flying in next week but they are all spoken for. Send me a PM and we can set you up on a pre-order discount basis.

Just got the 50L tilt slide mounted up this morning and wow, its awesome! very stout build with positive latching! Now I've got dual slides which actually works out pretty great for getting my camp kitchen boxes out of the back of the tuck.

IMG_2594.jpeg
IMG_2597.jpeg
IMG_2598.jpeg

Just got the 50L tilt slide mounted up this morning and wow, its awesome! very stout build with positive latching! Now I've got dual slides which actually works out pretty great for getting my camp kitchen boxes out of the back of the tuck.

View attachment 2699355View attachment 2699356View attachment 2699354
Digging the sticker! Slide looks big enough I could throw my cooler on it since I don't have the need for a fridge right now.

I'm getting excited knowing the second batch of drawers should be shipping out next month.

Digging the sticker! Slide looks big enough I could throw my cooler on it since I don't have the need for a fridge right now.

I'm getting excited knowing the second batch of drawers should be shipping out next month.
Love Bongzilla! if I was going to do a cooler on here I'd go for the 60L slide i think, pretty sure you could get a 65L cooler on that one.

what are the prices on preorder for the tail gate storage and the box system? im in DFW, i can come pick it up if shipping is just obscene because of size...

what are the prices on preorder for the tail gate storage and the box system? im in DFW, i can come pick it up if shipping is just obscene because of size...
Right now we are down to a 15% discount - we are selling out before items are getting here.

We do have a 100 series drawer and tailgate cover still available on the current shipment which is arriving in Houston on July 17th at this point - shipping road freight the drawer to a Dallas LTL terminal should be $160-$180 and the tailgate cover can jump on the pallet for a free ride - normally $40-60 UPS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom