60 series R&D help - door skin section. (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

sschruff

Make PSILOCYBIN legal for TBI/PTSD/TRA&D
Threads
I'm working with a company that makes billet Land Rover Defender arms to make either a Defender mirror assembly or an adapter that will allow Defender mirrors to bolt directly to the 60's door. I'm sending him one of my mirrors but am looking for a section of door skin to send with the mirror. Pic attached for the skin section I'm referencing. If anyone has a door that is being used for parts or headed to the scrap yard and can help with the requested skin section, I'll pay to have it shipped to me. Once the section arrives, I'll ship both the skin and my mirror ASAP. Link below is to the pre-group buy thread I started last week for additional info.

Link: Potential Group Buy for Mirrors, sort of. - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/potential-group-buy-for-mirrors-sort-of.1254859/

Shane

60 series mirror picsIMG_0278.jpeg

Just please don't chop up a good 60/62 door...hell I still need a clean front passenger door.

Gotta be a fair amount of trashed, RATS doors out there.
(Rusted All To Sh!t, btw)

Was thinking the same thing! Shop sent another email and stated to hold on door skin as he thinks it might not be necessary. Found a mirror in the UK, the 'euro style', should be on the way to him by week's end if the moon/stars align in my favor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom