Random chit chat thread (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Wut?

when cruisers are life...not sure if its funny or sad, but i've been looking forward to it for sometime.

pix.jpg

94 triple locked fetches $136,000 on Bring a Trailer

I like how people were debating about it's investment value.

So many tools on BAT, it's why I stopped following. Once they started to do the auctions, it got annoying.

$136K is pretty interesting. I'd love to know where it's going to end up.

So many tools on BAT…

$136K is pretty interesting. I'd love to know where it's going to end up.
My bad, that’s me. I just really wanted an 80 series. 😜

My problem with any “time capsule” low mileage vehicle like this is that all the value is in NOT DRIVING IT. If you’re not gonna drive it - what’s the point? Congrats on your $136,000 garage ornament.

Now if some dude bought that thing got $136,000 and drives it into the ground or wheels it…well, I guess $136,000 is just not as much money to the buyer than it is to me!

Imbibed.

Read the reports of A pillar leaks in heavy rain.

can’t imagine it leaks in worse than my 40 - from every single seal 😜

I saw more new Broncos between Twin Grove and Anthracite last week than I’ve seen cumulative everywhere else. Of course they were all the basic model that looks like a Soul or any number of other things.
there are two "versions"
the "real" one.
and then there are the bronco sports, which are small cross over things that are based on something else that i cant recall at the moment.
the "sport" version has been out for some time, and this area at least seems flooded with them, i see several almost everyday.....ive only seen one of the full size versions in the wild so far, they don't really do anything for me anyway, as they have nothing in common with the originals.

I've been seeing quite a few Sports around here lately. They seem to be catching on about as well as the Gladiator pickups. I saw my first "real" Bronco in the wild earlier this week. A black one drove past me going the other way, so I only had a quick look at it. It's bigger than I was expecting.

Saw a real 4-door in the wild around me yesterday, in yellow. I’ve been super excited about the new Broncos but I have to say the quick glance I got of this one left me a little underwhelmed. Very big, soft lines, but my main issue was probably the fact that it was very, very yellow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom