Wanted CA. Looking for 3F or 3FE cylinder head. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I've got a 3fe head in MT, I could remove it this week and have it checked.

is the only difference in the 3f and 3fe head the injector port holes?

Im converting a 60 2f to fuel injected. I have fj62 parts and wiring harness. still need cylinder head. Can the 3f and/or the 3fe be used for this conversion and will port hole difference require a mod or can injectors be alternated ? Excuse my intrusion into this post.

Im converting a 60 2f to fuel injected. I have fj62 parts and wiring harness. still need cylinder head. Can the 3f and/or the 3fe be used for this conversion and will port hole difference require a mod or can injectors be alternated ? Excuse my intrusion into this post.

3F's were never available in the US only the 3FE. much easier to find a 3FE than a 3F in the US. overseas had carbed 3F's

if you are going the 62 series route for fuel injection, basically you need everything from the head up, plus the distributor, coil/ignitor, wire harness and ecu

other people have had good results using the Holley sniper setup on your existing 2F

3F's were never available in the US only the 3FE. much easier to find a 3FE than a 3F in the US. overseas had carbed 3F's

if you are going the 62 series route for fuel injection, basically you need everything from the head up, plus the distributor, coil/ignitor, wire harness and ecu

other people have had good results using the Holley sniper setup on your existing 2

@3_puppies is right.
The engine that I need the cylinder head for is a 3F carb from overseas. But I can use a 3FE cylinder head as long as i close off the injector holes..

I'd hit up cruiserparts.net
I got a 3FE cylinder head from them a couple of years back when I needed to replace mine. Great company and better prices. They sent me a fully tested, machined, and freshly assembled head for $1,200. The turnaround time wasn't bad considering at the time they had to source one. Highly recommend!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom