Club News (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

******* Slight Change *******
We are now meeting at a Hardee’s that’s 4 miles south of the Monticello Courthouse at the intersection of I-10 and Hwy 19S.

PLANTATION RIDE ………. Although I’m still waiting on the final details, the ride is officially planned for June 26th. 😊

Trey and I talked about rotating the club’s home page photo on a monthly basis and agreed it was an excellent idea. If you would like to see your Cruiser in all of its “fame & glory” please submit photos. 😊

Meet at the Hardee’s (intersection of Hwy 19S & I-10 / exit 225 … 4 miles south of Monticello) no later than 10:00am. 😊

A special shoutout to Jefferson County Sheriff Mac McNeill who was instrumental in organizing today’s event. Great trails and beautiful scenery. 😊
37485F4D-795C-4D1A-84FA-C19BB0E1A663.jpeg
BA53A5B4-F953-442C-BE29-6A69F68FBE5C.jpeg

We lucked out in the fact that it really did not rain until we were inside the restaurant. Some of the trails would have been a real hoot after an inch or two of rain. 😊

That looks sweet! Hate I couldn’t make this one🙁
One of the 2 guys that guided the group said he had spent most of his life on that property and knew where all of “the good stuff” was located. If we had more time and the weather had cooperated I’m sure there were more hidden gems we could have seen. 😊

Sayer dropped off the “under the windshield wiper“ cards last weekend and they were dispersed to the members that were present. We will continue to hand them out at club events.
Thanks,
B7C95965-3D33-4F61-8FD0-43FF3D233D42.jpeg

Will there be much of a turnout this Saturday for the impromptu ride? I plan on being there.
I think there will be at least as many as the first WMA ride. 😊

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom