4th Annual Cruiser Party (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

4 weeks to cruiser gathering ! Get 'em running.

Shirt prices are in!! Adult men, adult women, and youth sizes available.

392FF8E1-D2EA-4F95-94B7-4EF6098525D7.jpeg

T-shirts $14
Hooded Sweatshirts $36
Koozie $4

paypal your order to me (friends and family preferably) at jtrotter77@hotmail.com
Please add your MUD handle to your order.

Info I need along with payment is

adult male
adult female
youth
Size

Deadline is June 7. If I don’t have your order by June 7 with payment, I will not order you a shirt. Questions, let me know.
Cheers,
Jonathan

Last edited:
@cheezypoof got your order. Thanks!
1 lg men’s T, 1 lg wmns T, 1 lg men’s sweatshirt

@TCEd Ed, have you for 1 lg men’s T, 1 koozie.

@Sandroad received your order. 1 X-lg men’s T.

@RoadRamblinFJ60 got you down for 1 lg male and 1 lg female

@Sweet Water got you for a xl t-shirt and sweatshirt.

@eagleI18 have you for 1xxl t-shirt, 1xl tshirt and 1 youth small t-shirt.

@Crush 4 have your order for 1 xl t-shirt and 1 2xl hoodie.

@Hornd have you down for 1 lg men’s, 1 med wmns, 1 youth small

@dogfishlake - Pat, I have your order as follows.
- 2 wmns med t-shirts
- 2 mens med t-shirts
- 3 large mens t-shirts
- 1 2xl t-shirt
- 2 med hoodies
- 3 large hoodies
- 2 xl hoodies
- 1 2xl hoodie

@69LC Matt, have you down for 1 2xl hoodie, 1 xl hoodie, 1 2xl men’s t-shirt

Last edited:
We have topped 30 people for the get-together, and it's awesome that we have some new people coming this year.

Reminder, if you have not ordered shirts, I am placing the order on June 7th, so please have your orders in before then. We need 30 shirts for them to do the order...and I can't order 25 for myself 😬

Also, I have not been out on the trails yet. I'm out of country until June 20th, so will be going out the week of the party to find a route.

If you are planning on camping on our property, please let me know, along with which nights. Some are camping at Whiskey Creek and some are camping at Black Lake.

Looking forward to finally seeing everyone again!

Hey gang, after talking with Ocho77, I'd like to throw this offer out to everyone attending the party on the 26th. I have a bunch of 2F engine parts as well as chassis and suspension parts off of my FJ60 that I would like to sell. I will make a separate thread to detail all the parts and components available, but I wanted to let everyone know that I have used stuff that is taking up too much room in my barn. Things like a complete 2F block (needs head gasket, probably needs an overhaul, but didn't get hot enough to melt the wax off of the freeze plugs), extra intake manifolds, carb (2), exhaust manifolds, 2F exhaust (2 complete, I think), factory suspension (2 sets), 2F wiring harnesses, oil cooler, valve pushrods, valve springs, etc. (off the top of my head). I have an extra FJ60 chassis that is pretty rotten, so I'll more than likely scrap that frame out unless someone really has interest in it. I also have 5 extra factory steel rims with tires on them available. The tires hold air but are not road worthy.

For those interested, keep an eye out for my separate thread with photos and descriptions of the stuff. I can bring what people want to the party on the 26th, or we can meet on a different day at my place near Big Rapids. I'll get some photos later today and try to post them up either tonight or tomorrow. If there's interest in any of these parts I'm more than reasonable with my pricing, otherwise I'll just be moving steel across the state all over again. I'd rather be rid of this stuff and have it put to good use.

That's all for now, I'll be making a thread soon. Thanks guys!

Also, Ocho77, those shirts are very cool. If it's not too late, I'd like to order a couple of them in large. I can PP you the money ahead of time too if you'd like.

Cheers,
Jake

Hey gang, after talking with Ocho77, I'd like to throw this offer out to everyone attending the party on the 26th. I have a bunch of 2F engine parts as well as chassis and suspension parts off of my FJ60 that I would like to sell. I will make a separate thread to detail all the parts and components available, but I wanted to let everyone know that I have used stuff that is taking up too much room in my barn. Things like a complete 2F block (needs head gasket, probably needs an overhaul, but didn't get hot enough to melt the wax off of the freeze plugs), extra intake manifolds, carb (2), exhaust manifolds, 2F exhaust (2 complete, I think), factory suspension (2 sets), 2F wiring harnesses, oil cooler, valve pushrods, valve springs, etc. (off the top of my head). I have an extra FJ60 chassis that is pretty rotten, so I'll more than likely scrap that frame out unless someone really has interest in it. I also have 5 extra factory steel rims with tires on them available. The tires hold air but are not road worthy.

For those interested, keep an eye out for my separate thread with photos and descriptions of the stuff. I can bring what people want to the party on the 26th, or we can meet on a different day at my place near Big Rapids. I'll get some photos later today and try to post them up either tonight or tomorrow. If there's interest in any of these parts I'm more than reasonable with my pricing, otherwise I'll just be moving steel across the state all over again. I'd rather be rid of this stuff and have it put to good use.

That's all for now, I'll be making a thread soon. Thanks guys!

Also, Ocho77, those shirts are very cool. If it's not too late, I'd like to order a couple of them in large. I can PP you the money ahead of time too if you'd like.

Cheers,
Jake
@RoadRamblinFJ60 Instructions for shirts are in the thread above.

Shirt prices are in!! Adult men, adult women, and youth sizes available.

View attachment 2688209

T-shirts $14
Hooded Sweatshirts $36
Koozie $4

paypal your order to me (friends and family preferably) at jtrotter77@hotmail.com
Please add your MUD handle to your order.

Deadline is June 7. If I don’t have your order by June 7 with payment, I will not order you a shirt. Info I need along with payment is adult male, adult female, or youth and the size. Questions, let me know.
Cheers,
Jonathan
You should have a (3)T-Shirt Paypal Payment from me. Thanks for doing this.
*For the Youth please do Small.

Ocho77 Just sent payment for 3 T-Shirts.

I am very much looking forward to this weekend! I am going to be coming in for the day with my best friend who has been helping me get my 60 updated and in fighting shape over the last few months and my 5 year old son.

Money sent for a pile of stuff!

Last call for shirt and Koozie orders!! We have to place the order on Monday. Let me know if I missed anything.
Please see instructions above if you order. Please be clear with your order.
Cheers,
Jonathan

Last edited:
Sadly I think Im out. Brakes still a maybe but worse yet My radiator is getting taken behind the wood shed. It'll be some time before I can fix that.

We’re in for the weekend! Three adults and a 1 kid. Hopefully the new 80 will be all lined out. We will be staying in the area so maybe stop by Friday night and be there on Sat.Sending PayPal right now for shirts. Sorry for the late order, haven’t been on mud very much. Anything we can bring or do to assist in any way?

We’re in for the weekend! Three adults and a 1 kid. Hopefully the new 80 will be all lined out. We will be staying in the area so maybe stop by Friday night and be there on Sat.Sending PayPal right now for shirts. Sorry for the late order, haven’t been on mud very much. Anything we can bring or do to assist in any way?
Sounds good! No need to bring anything, glad you can make it!

I do not have a PayPal from you, just FYI.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom