Wanted Harmonic balancer (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Wanted 1967 FJ40V. F engine 2 pulley (Alt and smog). Can't find anywhere. Please give me your advice. Can I use a later year and machine? My reno is almost done and I'm at a standstill. Appreciate any help

I was reminded by @hyhpe that I had a picture of it because I texted him the picture a couple of weeks ago. So here it is.

2DDA1073-7994-43CB-B437-17D913FEC3C1.jpeg

While mine doesn't have a double pulley it wa made 9/67 and considered a 68. Engine is a F145 and has plugs where the ports for air rail would hook up. Posting a picture or two of your engine may help clear up a what you actually have and need.

Follow-up: I took the smog stuff off. Bought, tapped and bolted and new single pully balancer. Runs beautifully. Couldn't have done it without you gents. Very grateful!!

Follow-up: I took the smog stuff off. Bought, tapped and bolted and new single pully balancer. Runs beautifully. Couldn't have done it without you gents. Very grateful!!
You tapped the crankshaft for a bolt and washer setup? That’s what I did with the old motor that was in my’68 when I got it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom