My front axle is trash and it makes me feel like trash. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am finally back in Arizona... well sometimes at least. My work has me flying around like I'm running from child support. I've been needing to rebuild the front end of my 80 for a while. Thankfully my income has changed and I might be able to afford to go the Walmart Great Value™ route on a rebuild.
I know my birfs need to be rebuilt/replaced, they are clicking and leaking. I think I can handle the work. I fear the third member is shot and has been for a while. I know more about how to pull start a nuclear reactor than I do a gearing. Does anyone have a recommendation on a shop or dude with a nice tree in the Mesa/Apache Junction area that can take a look at my showroom beast?
Side note, I wear my CSC club shirt when I fly (which is a lot). If you ever get a nasty email I'm not sorry, you people let me in.

contact @richardlillard1 or @inkpot here on MUD - the shop is located in central Mesa
I will do that, thank you. I just read up on the thread about the germen couple, do you know if they have a hotel worked out? I have status with Marriott and might be able to get them a good rate on a hotel in area if they need it.

they are on a 2-week tour in a rented camper van right now - first objective after rolling out of here was to go see Petrified Forest National Park

thanks for the offer, I'll let them know :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom