Kutsnake North America sales and service (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

New shipment inbound. Hit me up to replace those old wore out oem 80 flares. Another happy customer.
IMG-20200104-WA0003.jpg
IMG-20200104-WA0008.jpg
IMG-20200104-WA0006.jpg
IMG-20200104-WA0004.jpg
IMG-20200104-WA0010.jpg

Kutsnake USA,
Mike

I think I would need a run of 20 to make it happen. I will check into it again. Thanks J.
Mike

I need to inform myself on your company and product.
Do you have a Number I can Call so I can offer these to my clients and implement them into my builds?

Thxs!
JT
Caveman Xchange

I need to inform myself on your company and product.
Do you have a Number I can Call so I can offer these to my clients and implement them into my builds?

Thxs!
JT
Caveman Xchange
PMd ya!
Thanks
Mike

80 kits are here. All pre-orders are shipped. Remember most of my LC kits are 430.00 shipped to most places in the US. We have LC 75, and 79 kits in stock. Hit me up, I most likely have it or can get it.
Thanks for all the support,
Kutsnake USA,
Mike
1432.jpeg
1435.jpeg

20 more kits have arrived. Get them while they last.
Thanks a million
Kutsnake USA
Mike
33682.jpeg
33681.jpeg

No 60 love, sorry. I think we would need an order of 20 sets to produce them.
Kutsnake USA
Mike

Guys shoot me a pm, and I can fill you in on the 80 flare status and 60 flares we aren't getting!

Another satisfied customer! Thanks for all the support. All sets sold out that I received last week.. Will have 30 sets of various kits coming in early June. Contact me if your interested.
Kutsnake USA
Mike

image (1).png

image.png

@mmcinnis , I’m possibly looking at jumping into an 80 that someone removed all factory flares and mounts.. Does the Kutsnake 80 standard flares come with all required equipment to mount and price still $430?

My kits run 400.00 plus shipping. All the kits come with mounting hardware and the rubber gaskets.
Thank you
Kutsnake USA
Mike
@mmcinnis , I’m possibly looking at jumping into an 80 that someone removed all factory flares and mounts.. Does the Kutsnake 80 standard flares come with all required equipment to mount and price still $430?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom