SOLD SW WA - Method NV 17" wheels + LT265/70R17 BFG KO2s + Toytec lift spacers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
SOLD! They are going on one of the cleanest unmodified FZJ80s I've seen in a long time so they will have a good home. Thanks everyone!

Set of 4 Method 305 NV machined face wheels. 17" x 8.5", 6 x 5.5 / 139.7 lug pattern, 0mm offset / 4.75" BS. No damage at all and in great shape. Includes the unused center caps - wheels are 108mm center bore, and the caps act as hubcentric rings to 106.1mm Toyota/Lexus center bore.

Gorilla M12-1.50 extended shank tuner lug set, and Gorilla 108mm - 106.1mm hubcentric rings (for if you don't run center caps).

5 TPMS sensors, 4 were working and 1 was kinda not as of a year ago. I had disabled the system since.

4 regular rubber valve stems if you don't want TPMS.

Set of 4 BFG KO2 all terrain tires. C-rated LT265/70r17, 10-11/32" even wear so ~70% tread (15/32" when new).

One pair of Toytec aluminum 1/2" lift spacers, with extended studs, used but in good shape. Lifts the front suspension ~3/4" to level the truck and better fit larger tires and reduce rubbing. Fits 03+ 4runner, 03+ GX, 05+ Tacoma, and I think more. TOP1-T Front Top Plate Spacer Kit - https://www.toyteclifts.com/top1-t-front-top-plate-spacer-kit.html

I'm going to post this all up on Craigslist/Facebook for $1400, but I'll offer it here for $1200. This has been a great setup but I wanted to try a different size MT now that I'm changing suspension on my GX.

Located in southwest Washington, just north of Portland. Not able to offer shipping unless you arrange everything including pickup. Thanks!

PXL_20210515_213135761.jpg

PXL_20210524_180453046.jpg

Last edited:
And to show fitment with the Toytec spacers installed, here's a pic of my GX when everything was installed.

IMG_20200310_153959.jpg

So after moving, projects, and all the other madness, I kinda forgot that I still have these.

I know someone needs these! Please don't make me list them on Craigslist and deal with the general populace. 😁

So after moving, projects, and all the other madness, I kinda forgot that I still have these.

I know someone needs these! Please don't make me list them on Craigslist and deal with the general populace. 😁
Hey Chuck. I’m up in N Seattle and have a stock 80 Series ‘95 Cruiser. Wondering if you still have these and what you need to get for the set? LMK - Matt W

If still available I'm interested, but would need shipped to VA?

I have a local sale pending, but if it falls through and you wanted to have them shipped you'd need to coordinate and pay for packing and shipping. I'd be willing to drop them off locally but that's where my responsibility would end. FOB Origin/Shipper is the common term for this.

I'd offer to do more but I don't have the time or capacity right now. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom