For Sale $2 YES $2 FJ40 parts table. I keep finding more and priced to sell for sure 5 for $10 get another one Free (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That's funny. I have a 91 4Runner V6 SR5 5 speed. Maybe tgats what triggered it.

I am looking for the front driverside chome molding over the opening of the fender.

Thanks
Ernie
I had more than a couple 4 runner most likely he same part. Dave

Crocket: that air horn hose clamp goes for $50+ if you can find one, and a respondent on here quoted me $125 for one. Just an FYI

Crocket: that air horn hose clamp goes for $50+ if you can find one, and a respondent on here quoted me $125 for one. Just an FYI
I never understand why people will tell me after I sell something that I could get a boatload more for it. Unless someone has a lot of them to sell then there is nothing to be gained in pointing it out. Maybe some people like to pass on a good deal to others.

Last edited:
Tuna can and any left over hydraulics.

Sir, I am that respondent. I believe you were quoted 150.00 not for the clamp alone but for the mounting bracket as well. They were both powder coated in black without any pitting from rust. Two days after you turned down the items, I sold them for the same price to someone here on MUD.

What is your true purpose of adding such comments? Are you upset because you did not catch the good deal? Are you upset that you still don’t have one? Are you upset at capitalism?

If you still need one, you can have it. I’ll pay for it. I’ll pay for the shipping. If you want it powder coated, I’ll get it done for you free of charge.

Take care.

Paul

Dave,

If @Goldbug wants the clamp, I’ll pay for it as well as the shipping. Please ship it and any other items I requested to him. Thanks.

Paul

Dave,

If @Goldbug wants the clamp, I’ll pay for it as well as the shipping. Please ship it and any other items I requested to him. Thanks.

Paul
Paul,
Very kind of you but not necessary.
All the best

D, I sent money. Let me know if it’s not enough. P

D, I sent money. Let me know if it’s not enough. P
Seems like there is a lot of drama on this part if its worth $50 -$100. add $10 to the price and I will be happy...does that seem fair. ? Dave

I have had 3 or more people ask for the same parts I just said were sold...And yes I have others that said I take it pay for it and then they want it shipped to someone else...I am not trying to make a lot of money I always helped owners build their own cruisers...

Seems like there is a lot of drama on this part if its worth $50 -$100. add $10 to the price and I will be happy...does that seem fair. ? Dave

I have had 3 or more people ask for the same parts I just said were sold...And yes I have others that said I take it pay for it and then they want it shipped to someone else...I am not trying to make a lot of money I always helped owners build their own cruisers...
Perfect. Done sold to you No shipping to others on these parts,,Dave

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom