LBC GXOR - Electrical System Build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi Everyone, I'd like to share my build with everyone hoping that it will help others, stimulate and develop new ideas, or learn from my mistakes! ha!

My house power for the GXOR is as follows:
- HQST 150W solar panel mounted to the roof rack in a traverse orientation so that it doesn't take up to much rack space.
- Renogy DCC50S Charge controller with solar charge capability, also charges the battery while driving around.
- Big Battery 170Ah / 2,176Wh LiFePo battery
- Bunch of wiring, connectors, circuit breakers, and fuses

So far everything works really well. I can leave the fridge/freezer running 24/7. the battery and solar panel keep it running.

IMG_20210207_152045.jpg

IMG_20210207_152105.jpg

IMG_20201127_135541.jpg

Can you please take the time to label each item in the picture for reference? That looks awesome. There are lots of uses for that system in my world.
My deer stand could use the same set up. Awesome work!

mind sharing how you wire the solar to the interior? TIA.
The wires are run along the rack to the back passenger side, and then down into the existing wire loom/grommet location. You can see it on the right side of this photo. I should have run the wires in the bottom side of the grommet to give the water a chance to drip off before the wires enter the truck, so far the silicone is holding up.

IMG_20210307_103052.jpg

Outstanding! What program did you use to label this all up? Thanks for taking the time to do it!

Reactions: r2m

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom