For Sale Southern Utah- 2007 LX470 11,057 miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX470
Mileage
Color
silver
Alright IH8MUD I figured I would put this car for sale here before posting it for sale on a bidding site because I would rather have this go to someone who actually appreciates Land cruisers. I have all history records and can explain the car more if you want just let me know and I can explain the whole story on why it has such low miles but I've got a 2007 lx470 with 11,000 original miles in amazing condition my grandfather was the original owner and I am currently the second this car is perfect it has no leaks no rust and has been kept in a climate controlled garage every day. Vehicle is located in southern Utah and you can reach me at 619 892 6o58 price is 58k-obo also I have a ton more pictures if you are interested I can always send more over text

tempImageOUQ6eG.png

IMG_3555.JPG

IMG_3559.JPG

IMG_3570.JPG

IMG_3571.JPG

IMG_3567.JPG

Oh. My. Lawd.
yeah I sold my white 80 series a while back and got this, its way to nice for me to drive. Its actually been started and driven small distances to keep the seals and everything from just sitting !

So how thick is the maintenance file -- it's had like 3 or 4 oil changes? ;)

Would you take a 97 LC in trade plus some bitcoin?

Man- not sure I’ve seen one with that low of miles
You should post it up on the high mile 100 thread just to read the responses.
Glws, I’m sure a collector of fine automobiles would be glad to acquire that beauty.

So how thick is the maintenance file -- it's had like 3 or 4 oil changes? ;)

Would you take a 97 LC in trade plus some bitcoin?
hahah it looks like a piece of paper compared to some of my other car files!

haha I wish but I've already got another 80 project lined up !

This thing still have the new smell inside?! In other news, I need another grandpa.
hah it actually does! sometimes I can't even bring myself to drive it I'm so worried about a scratch which is completely new to me usually I use my cars for what they were meant to be used for!

A nice SUV or nice basic truck every 5 years with depreciation - Bet that over 20 years the Value you paid for the Lx would be better than the price you will get for it.
15k miles per year x 20 -Just saying.... keep er

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom