Anyone recommend 3" lift for sons Tacoma? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Son is graduating in a couple weeks and I thought I would buy him a lift for his 2007 Tacoma he loves. Looked at some on the Toytec site but am curious what others have done?

Thanks!

Son is graduating in a couple weeks and I thought I would buy him a lift for his 2007 Tacoma he loves. Looked at some on the Toytec site but am curious what others have done?

Thanks!
Look at Dobinsons, Ive had the OME with BP 51's on our Tacoma for rougly 90,000 miles now and its been great but will be making the switch to dobinsons due to needing a little more lift for clearance and the exta weight

Thanks!
I’ve been running the Ironman 4x4 stage 2 foam cell pros for 20k and have no complaints. And their lift kits are on sale right now 25% off.
Spring Suspension Sale 25%off with SPRING 25 - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/spring-suspension-sale-25-off-with-spring-25.1245521/#post-13816171

Though it's probably just shy of your 3" mark, @TRAIL TAILOR installed an unconventional setup for me that I'm very happy with.
Rear OME Mediums. Tough Dog 9 stage adjustable shocks and front suspension with UCAs.
Clears my 33"ish tires (285/70 R17). Regeared to 4.30 and it drives perfect :)

20210120_115525.jpg

Butt

20210120_115525.jpg

Yes, I'll vote for OME. I was not aware of that option when I got mine.
I'm running a TRUXXs 3" lift. Front spacers and rear blocks. With this
set up I had to install longer rear shocks. But, I will admit that my lift has done very well.

Well, we got swamped with track every weekend from May thru the end of June. The boy was invited to run track for Small College here in Colorado (Western University) and the focus on rebuilding his truck has wained.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom